Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Any one seen this before?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tia Mia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:02 pm
User Image I don't know Japanese so I have no idea what it says. Is this fan art or is their possibly another Kaori Yuki anime of Count Cain out there?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:36 pm
It looks like a fanart to me.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Tia Mia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:41 pm
Your probably right ... *sighs* To bad... Nice artwork though. So I guess I will keep this going by another question. Did Kaori Yuki help with the character designs for "Meine Leibe" or is it one of her own? I haven't even heard of this before, this is information from a friend. Even if this has nothing to do with her I'd like to see the anime. Anyone know where I can get it? Maybe I should just get it in Korea when I go there in the summer... *sighs again*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:07 pm
Tia Mia
Your probably right ... *sighs* To bad... Nice artwork though. So I guess I will keep this going by another question. Did Kaori Yuki help with the character designs for "Meine Leibe" or is it one of her own? I haven't even heard of this before, this is information from a friend. Even if this has nothing to do with her I'd like to see the anime. Anyone know where I can get it? Maybe I should just get it in Korea when I go there in the summer... *sighs again*

Kaori Yuki only did the character designs, a woman by the name of Rei Izawa does the actual manga. The anime is wandering around bittorrent trackers if you're curious.
It hasnt been liscensed so you can still get it.
There's also more info about Meine Liebe in an older thread. I think its in the Kaori Yuki manga thread, I'm not sure.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Tia Mia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:17 am
Sai-kun
Tia Mia

Kaori Yuki only did the character designs, a woman by the name of Rei Izawa does the actual manga. The anime is wandering around bittorrent trackers if you're curious.
There's also more info about Meine Liebe in an older thread. I think its in the Kaori Yuki manga thread, I'm not sure.

Thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:31 am
Tia Mia
Sai-kun
Tia Mia

Thank you very much.

no problem :3
AngelicVoice.net Kaori Yuki Shrine
Very good Kaori Yuki shrine.
HUGE image gallery and info on every single one of her series.
But its graphics intensive, so for those of you with slower connections, be prepared for a wait.
But there is a Meine Liebe section with caps from the anime and scans from the first chapter of the manga from Betsuhana and some colored chapter leaves after that.

Animesuki.com has the torrents for episodes 1-6 of Meine Liebe now.

EDIT
Dude! I just found a rom for the original Meine Liebe GBA game on that site!! XDD
I might just have to download it...hmm...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:05 am
Sai-kun
Tia Mia
Sai-kun
Tia Mia

Thank you very much.

But its graphics intensive, so for those of you with slower connections, be prepared for a wait.
But there is a Meine Liebe section with caps from the anime and scans from the first chapter of the manga from Betsuhana and some colored chapter leaves after that.

EDIT
Dude! I just found a rom for the original Meine Liebe GBA game on that site!! XDD

But what if I don't have bittorrent crying . I can't download that thing for some reason, I've tried many times and it never works, it makes me sad.. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:21 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun
Tia Mia
Sai-kun
Tia Mia

Thank you very much.

EDIT

But what if I don't have bittorrent crying . I can't download that thing for some reason, I've tried many times and it never works, it makes me sad.. crying

What thing? THe game?
Its a zip file so it should download fine, but you need a GBA emulator to play it.

Also...you can get bittorrent if you go to the official site. Just google it.
Also BitTornado is a good client.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:42 am
Hm... but I have bittorent, but when I'm trying to download things (like sakende!) it doesn't work... and my anti-virus-program goes crazy...!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:46 pm
Sonoshi
Hm... but I have bittorent, but when I'm trying to download things (like sakende!) it doesn't work... and my anti-virus-program goes crazy...!

It might not like your firewall or if you have McAfee or something which likes to get in your face about EVERYTHING, you might have a problem.
Also, there needs to be someone on and seeding it to work, otherwise you can spend a whole day with it going at 0kb/s.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:54 pm
Sai-kun

What thing? THe game?
Its a zip file so it should download fine, but you need a GBA emulator to play it.

I mean BitTorrent. I've downloaded it but I can never tell if it's working though, it's really confusing but it might be possible that there's no one for me to downloading from..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:40 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

What thing? THe game?

I mean BitTorrent. I've downloaded it but I can never tell if it's working though, it's really confusing but it might be possible that there's no one for me to downloading from..

that might be so... leave it on for a period of time
When you are at work or school.  

alicelights

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas