I've noticed some people can't do that so I'm going to show you how to make your picture smaller by using photoshop.

1. When you have opened your picture you go to Image/Image size... Make sure you are viewing at 100% so you see its full, true size.

User Image

2. At Image Size you see how large your current pic is in pixels (under Pixel Dimensions). Mine was 2048 x 1536 pixels. Way too big for posting on Gaia! eek So here you can enter how large you want your picture to be. Or as I usually do, shrink it by %. Because I think it's easier to think in % than pixels when I want to shrink the picture. So first you click where it says pixels and in the list you choose percent. Then enter how many % you want to shrink it (or enlarge it, however that's not recomended because your pic will then get pixelated). I want to shrink mine to 20%. As you can see the height value chances. That's your new height of the pic when you click ok, and in my case 307 pixels is much better than 1536 pixels ^^

User Image

3. And this is the result! Much better! No stretching pages 3nodding If you have any questions, feel free to post and I'll try to answer it.

User Image