Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Navi V4s!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:54 pm
is there a good way t0 get navi V4s other than being teamstyle and beating there V3 in under 20 sec....  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:22 pm
well you can always do the bugfrag trader in Secret area 3[ or 4?]

but that might take a while
pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:08 pm
Well i dont really remember but after u fight bass gs doesnt that not give u chips?  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:46 pm
i thought it still did

hmmmmmmm, chek on your game
pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:08 pm
You are correct!!!!!!!! it does work lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:13 pm
thats wat i used

just oon a side note, u know that trader wont give u a V4 of a chip until u have V1,2,3 then it will give u 4

pirate Scurvy Mate pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:22 pm
welll thats ok i think i have every1s v3 =) and if not maybe ill get the v3 from the trader.....but are u sure because i only had drillman 1 and 2 and it gave me 4 then after i got 4 it gave me 3 later....  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:02 pm
Boy speaking of whihc, my AquaSheild Style went up and I haven't beaten the number of battles....so I'm aiming for team style AGAIN! To Whoop ProtoMans big a** and get the V4 and 5 chips I deserve after leaving the game in my drawer for 2 years....>.> ProtoMan you're SO fricking dead.  

Mechanic Alt

sushi phish

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:59 pm
yeah i need to get more navi chips...........i think my highest right now is a protoman V3 heheh redface  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:13 pm
I am not 100% sure but I think that Team style just makes it more likly to get a V4 Navi chips, if you beat the navi extremly fast (like 10 seconds) and S-rank them for example I don't see any reason why you wouldn't receive the Navi's V4 chip.  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:46 pm
Trust me soldier u NEED team style i was fighting gutsman today and crushed him in under 5 seconds everytime....  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:43 am
And you still didn't get a V4 chip! Wow Capcom's really making it hard for you. I guess get Team style then. You probably already know but you get team style by using lots of navi chips in battles. Good luck!  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:28 pm
Yah it sure is hard lol. but hey i only need 6 more and 3 of them are bowlman so i need to trade some1...thanks good luck with the bass icon on 5  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:35 am
I'm going to need it!  

GoTn_Soldier

oblivions demise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:48 am
Can you say Delta Ray! Wait, which one do you have. Blue or white. Because if its white you should have balance. Oh well.  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games