Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
"The world couldn't exist if God didn't make it!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:06 am
I may as well add this:

The only reason humans now claim this place perfect is becuase it is easy for them to live here. When we first started on this planet...it wasn't the perfect place to live.

It was freezing cold, and there were too many predators to count. Hardly a perfect place for humans to survive.

Thiests claim this place is perfect. Thiests forget the first traces of humans are found in the same time period as Saber Toothed Tigers, and a now extinct bear that is 3 times taller than the average human. Thiests forget how freaken cold it must have been back there.

So...what kind of idiot god creates a planet, creates predators that prey on other living things...and doesn't bother to program the predators to not eat his ultimate creation?

What kind of idiot god then places his ultimate creation onto a cold, dangerous environment to live.

Adam and Eve(and the Garden) is just one huge fantasy. In reality...the first humans lived in a place laden when snow..back in the Ice Age.

If I were omni-potent and divine, and I created a world...I would create the animals first....program them to never attack my ultimate creation, build places for the ultimate creation to live, and the place them there in a climate that is more suited for thier bodies.

I would not create a world....put giant reptiles on it...allow evolution(by my guiding hand) to take place, and then place my ultimate creation on the world when an Ice Age has hit, and the giant reptiles were dead. I also would not allow for the predators to think it is ok to kill my ultimate creation.

See...this is why Creationists are so ignorent. You are saying your god created a world...guided it's evolution, and then dumped your kind onto the planet at it's most inhospitable state? When it is freezing cold? Your god didn't even bother to program the animals that your kind named to not attack your kind? Thats Bull-s**t.

This world is not perfect. If it was, we wouldn't have to tear down entire forests to build our homes, and rape the planet to make a living.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:51 pm
*slow, entranced clapping*  

Tenth Speed Writer

Muaethia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:04 am
Well God was testing us, obviously wink

Only the sinners got eaten by sabres. The good, god-fearing people were saved, by, urmmm, a huge gust of wind blowing the sabre to the end of the universe.

xd

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces