Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:52 am
I know this isn't really a graphic design topic... but oh well.

I've started an art auction (click the link in my sig for details) and need to draw some more samples. I want to draw some/all the mods of this guild... but I need some details!

So, SilverVixen, GhoSt-X, edison, and Kuraino Tenshi(sorry about the dodgy spelling!), could you please tell me:
Do you mind me drawing you?
Do you want me do draw your avatar as it is, or with different/extra items? (a picture would be nice if you want something different)
What colour do you want to be? (I'm only doing simple shading in one tone only)
Any extra text? (like a quote or something)

I'm not making any promises on these pictures at this stage... I should have enough time to get them all done though (I think). Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:54 pm
I would love to have you draw my avatar! That would be cool. I've wanted a siggie for awhile, but haven't known what to draw. I would like to have some other items, but I'll think about what I want... yeah, I'll think about all the other stuff too. biggrin Helpful, aren't I?

Thanks!!!  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

edison

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:02 am
That would be cool. I wouldn't mind at all. You can draw my avatar as it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:10 pm
Chisa
I know this isn't really a graphic design topic... but oh well.

I've started an art auction (click the link in my sig for details) and need to draw some more samples. I want to draw some/all the mods of this guild... but I need some details!

So, SilverVixen, GhoSt-X, edison, and Kuraino Tenshi(sorry about the dodgy spelling!), could you please tell me:
Do you mind me drawing you?
Do you want me do draw your avatar as it is, or with different/extra items? (a picture would be nice if you want something different)
What colour do you want to be? (I'm only doing simple shading in one tone only)
Any extra text? (like a quote or something)

I'm not making any promises on these pictures at this stage... I should have enough time to get them all done though (I think). Thanks!

Sorry I didn't get to this earlier; school's been happening...

If you want to draw me still, go ahead. xd  

Kuraino Tenshi

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces