Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Bass Cross

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:58 pm
Ok so for MMBN 5 double team ive heard of Bass Cross. How do u get this? is the only to get it by beating the GBA version of the game or are their other ways?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:58 pm
In the Jap GBA, there was already a Forte Cross, but I've talked about this in another thread in the guild already. You need to have beaten the Random Encounter one in Nebula6 for DS, you can also put in Boktai and get SolCross (Django Cross)  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:52 pm
OK thanks so u dont not need to have done anything in the GBa version to get it for double team? thats good news i lost my Colonel. Does it matter which version of Boktai because i only have the first Boktai game  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:34 pm
I belive that SolCross will only need 1 2 or 3. I use 2. Beware: Using SolCross downgrades your MegaChip limit by 2.

I thought that BassCross was enabled by slotting in a BN5 TP/TC game with the Bass icon on it?  

SwordMan.EXE

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:36 pm
CT_Unlimited1
OK thanks so u dont not need to have done anything in the GBa version to get it for double team? thats good news i lost my Colonel. Does it matter which version of Boktai because i only have the first Boktai game
You didn't read carefully enough, you need to have beaten Bass by finding him randomly in nebula6, which requires you to do practically everything.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:37 pm
SwordMan.EXE
I belive that SolCross will only need 1 2 or 3. I use 2. Beware: Using SolCross downgrades your MegaChip limit by 2.

I thought that BassCross was enabled by slotting in a BN5 TP/TC game with the Bass icon on it?
All crosses decrease megachip by 2, it's a small price for more power.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
CT_Unlimited1
You didn't read carefully enough, you need to have beaten Bass by finding him randomly in nebula6, which requires you to do practically everything.

well you may have to do like everything but at the same time dont u need to do like everything in the GBA to get the bass icon for the bass cross?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:19 pm
I meant you have to do everything in the GBA to get the BassCross for the DS  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Can someone get me a picture of Sol and Bass cross?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:23 pm
I am 100% sure that to get the Sol Cross you MUST have Boktai 2 in the Gameboy Advanced slot. I know for sure that you can get the Bass Cross by having a Megaman Battle Network 5 game with the Bass icon in the Gameboy Advanced slot. Note that if either of these games are removed from the gameboy Advanced slot you will no long have the cross. Of course you can put the game back in to regain it. I have never heard though that if you get the Bass icon on Megaman Battle Network Double Team that you will get the Bass Cross. I don't know for sure, so if anyone can approve or disprove my theory please say something! Here's why I think the only way to get the Bass Cross is by having the Bass icon on the Megaman Battle Network 5 Gameboy Advanced game:
1. If you get the Bass icon and you get the Bass cross, does that mean that it would be permament on your Megaman Battle Network Double Team game? I don't think the game developers would do that and I can't see it having a enable and disable feature like the Gameboy Advanced game gives you by removing the game, the cross is disabled.
2. What would happen if you have the Bass icon on your megaman Battle Network Double Team game and you receive the Bass Cross, what would happen if you put a Boktai 2 game in the Gameboy Advanced slot? Which cross would take effect? I can't see the game developers doing that either.
I hope someone can verify that you CAN get the Bass Cross in the Megaman Battle Network Double Team game without any Gameboy Advanced game, so that everyone can have the opportunity to play with the Bass Cross.  

GoTn_Soldier

TehOku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:28 pm
To get Bass cross for Double Team you need to have MMBN5 game that has the Bass icon not every icon. For Sol Cross you need Boktai 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:39 am
To answer the questin about which Boktai is needed for SolCross, it must be 3 for Japanese and it must be 2 for English. Probably 2 for everyone else, as well, but I don't know. The differing requirements are due to the fact that Boktai 3 was only ever released in Japan. Konami felt that the games weren't popular enough over here, which is unfortunate, because it looks to be very interesting.  

Silenfoot

MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff