Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply General chat
I'm new but...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:38 pm
Hello. I'm new to the guild i've never really done anything too intense with ghosts. That's why I need help. I'm not sure I should go on with this. I read the thread about the guy who had the spirit who kept knocking at his window. I realized that this could happen to me. I'm not sure how well I would be able to handle it at my age. This is the big kicker. I'm only 13, going on 14 soon. I'm a semi-sensative. I can feel when the are near, like I have a radar. My freind Eric has it too but I haven't seen him recently. No matter. Just throwing that out there incase any of you know him. Anyways, i've always been interested in the supernatural. I'm a newbie metaphysisist. I would like to learn this stuff but if I do learn this stuff, I need you guys to teach me some protection methods. ^_^

So what will it be? Should I stay and have you guys help me learn how to stay (Somewhat) safe, or should I leave and forget about this. I won't ever forget about the supernatural. It's a part of me now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:13 pm
((Oh god I hate the guy on the window... he is freak evil ))
Well, I don't know much about staying safe... but I just know the difference between Bad and good... we have a few niceones and then the bad ones ex.-The ones that keep flipping on and off the lights/games upstairs/The one that slams my mother's door with no wind going into the room...

I wanna accually go to the one in my mum's room... ok I thought it was the wind but then I tried opening the door again but then It wouldn't open AT ALL! I tried again and it gave alittle then it slammed on me (hit my toe >.<) and then... I saw it... the ghost... it looked like my mother, I was alone in the house and it looked like my mom(Not LIKE LIKE but more like If both we're close together than i might mistake them...) and then the door gave and I fell in and no one was in the room...
ok moving on with the list...

/The Albino(slams on the windows and doors doesn't make a sound and is sometimes on the computer cair at night and tell you to go to bed)/Twins(They may not be bad but still freaking pick up your covers and laugh... and move stuff...)/The Angry farmer, my dad saw this guy, He s in our Pump house and(don't know if he does this) he throws stuff at you...

Wow this is my longest post... I think I just keep droning on so i'll shut up sweatdrop  

Mankati

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:13 pm
I've decided. I'm not ready for this stuff. That is why, I take my leave. So long for now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:15 pm
why leave...?  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:00 am
Mankati
why leave...?

Well, you did make it sound a bit extreme, as if you live in a ghost ridden house.

I don't think he realised that tehre a lot of threads just for discussion.
So, how does it feel to have scared away your first member? wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:53 pm
A criminal always returns to the scene of a crime. I left because I'm not sure if I could handle this stuff. I have trouble sleeping when I see a door open that I don't know why it opened. I'll give it one more chance. It's really hot over here so i'm having problems thinking things through well. sweatdrop  

VivoDePyre

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:57 pm
You know, this all scares the crap out of me, but I need to know to not be afraid...

Ouija board...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:06 pm
also... my house is ghost-ridden... those were the ones upstairs but we have good ones... also sorry for that this was when i had it happen to me awhile ago just talk and kinda ignore me... If I get too much into it >.<  

Mankati

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:59 pm
i once saw a ghost in my room...but only once =O_O= just show the ghosts your not afraid and they might leave you alone  
General chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games