Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Helping with a Will

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:09 am
If you've played MMBN3 you know theres a job BBS.... Well if you have done the last task, its called 'Helping with a Will' and you have to solve a puzzle for this girl... Can some one help with the last clue that you recive on Hades isle? The clue was "The back pillars rise straight to heaven".... Is it in Cyberworld or Realworld? Where?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:36 am
Go to Under4. Go to the very top level. Examine the SecurityCube and figure out which navi it is(I don't remember). Beat the [BETA] form of that navi, and examine the very top of the pillar in Under4.  

SwordMan.EXE

sushi phish

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:45 pm
i haven't gotten to that job yet but it sounds really hard............i don't know how to help ya  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:54 pm
OH OH! I KNOW! For the last part...

You wouldn't suspect this but you need to beat BEASTMAN V3. Use SneakRun and...you'll never guess, jack into Lans dog house. (It was so obvious, I didn't know! O.o) So run around for a while, you'll run into some Spikeys in such, eventually you'll find him. Head to UnderNet 4 as described, and opne the Security Cube. Save now. Examine the top of the pillar and you'll have to beat some viruses. When thats done, go to the girl and she'll reward you with a Recovery 300. Handy!  

Mechanic Alt

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:25 pm
I started over, but when I resume my spot in Secret3, I'm going to do that job... So... Do you remember what viruses you fight at that last part?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:34 pm
Sakuya-Redheart

You wouldn't suspect this but you need to beat BEASTMAN V3. Use SneakRun and...you'll never guess, jack into Lans dog house. (It was so obvious, I didn't know! O.o) So run around for a while, you'll run into some Spikeys in such, eventually you'll find him. Head to UnderNet 4 as described, and opne the Security Cube. Save now. Examine the top of the pillar and you'll have to beat some viruses. When thats done, go to the girl and she'll reward you with a Recovery 300. Handy!

Thank you a lot Sakuya-san!  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:35 pm
SwordMan.EXE
I started over, but when I resume my spot in Secret3, I'm going to do that job... So... Do you remember what viruses you fight at that last part?
sorry but i don't... I've been busy with MMBN BCC.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:32 pm
Tiayoh
Sakuya-Redheart

Of course, you can get Rec. 300 with the BugFrag trader in Secret 3. So its kidna usless if you have 5 of them and 1080 HP, like me >.> Good thing I have HubBatch! And no problemo! Say does anyone have MMBN 4.5?  

Mechanic Alt

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:16 pm
i didnt know there was a 4.5?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:38 pm
Sakuya-Redheart
Tiayoh
Sakuya-Redheart

Of course, you can get Rec. 300 with the BugFrag trader in Secret 3. So its kidna usless if you have 5 of them and 1080 HP, like me >.> Good thing I have HubBatch! And no problemo! Say does anyone have MMBN 4.5?
I've heard of it and I have the soundtrak but unfortunatly a Megaman Freak still doesn't have it.... I misstook it for MMBN BCC untill I got that game and compared the music in that with the MMBN4.5 music on my CD.... U know what! I'm gonna look it up!  

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:01 pm
You guys asked about MMBN4.5 ? well, here is some stuff on it!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockman_EXE_4.5_Real_Operation
I really want it now!!! but, its only in japan! I've got everything I'd need for it!! Even an E-Reader!! I want it!  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games