Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Games and roleplays
Quest for the Holy Sandwich, Character Tread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:10 pm
Profiles for the Search for the Holy Sandwich will go here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:21 pm
Name: Lord William Jagged
Race: Human (practitioner of holy (white) magic)
Weapon of choice: Holy magic and general blades.
Bio/Background: Jagged was hunting for proof of God, when he came accross the scrolls that told of the Sandwich Of God. From this point on, he made it his quest to find and unite the pieces as a force for good. He has sworn to use all that is in his power to do this.
He is the 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th sonn, giving him more power than most. He was trained in a monistary untol the age of 5, when he went out into the world, a soldier of God.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:27 pm
User Image

Name:Rose Swarret
Race:vampire(good)
Weapons: swords,daggers,anything^.^****most preferred:enchanted bow and arrows of the elven warriors
Bio/Background: When Rose was young,her parents sold her to human haters(the bad vampires) and enchanted to do all that they wished.After she escaped she was taken in by a tribe of elven people,and raised to be a warrior and soon became one of their best.

While training,the elven people told her about the legend of the sacred sandwich and she decided to search for it and regain her honor and respect among the vampires.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:14 pm
Lord Jagged
Bio/Background: Jagged was hunting for proof of God, when he came accross the scrolls that told of the Sandwich Of God. From this point on, he made it his quest to find and unite the pieces as a force for good. He has sworn to use all that is in his power to do this.
He is the 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th sonn, giving him more power than most. He was trained in a monistary untol the age of 5, when he went out into the world, a soldier of God.

cool^.^ i like it^.^  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:17 pm
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged

cool^.^ i like it^.^

It's just a modified version of my usual RP character.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:23 pm
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged

cool^.^ i like it^.^

cool...whats ur original like?  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:25 pm
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged

cool^.^ i like it^.^

I use it in most of my RPs.
Quote:
Name: Lord Jagged
Race: sourcerer
Weapon of choice: Magic,ESP and twin black katanas
Position:Lord
Bio/Background: This 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th son of a rich british family was braught up an ancient japanese cult.

It has changed over time, for example, I no longer use the japanese cult thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:29 pm
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged

cool^.^ i like it^.^

I use it in most of my RPs.
Quote:
Name: Lord Jagged
Race: sourcerer
Weapon of choice: Magic,ESP and twin black katanas
Position:Lord
Bio/Background: This 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th son of a rich british family was braught up an ancient japanese cult.

It has changed over time, for example, I no longer use the japanese cult thing.

well its still pretty cool^.^i like it pirate  

13GreenRoses

Games and roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces