Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Ever accidentally set your self on fire? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Worst injury ever was...
  A broken bone.
  Many broken bones.
  Severe sprain.
  Severe wound. (like a cut)
  Head trauma.
  Burn.
  Near drowning.
  Misc. medical condition.
  I died, but I've been reborn.
View Results

banryuu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:58 am
Injury #2. In 8th grade PE they made I learn golf. One day the class was practicing driveing the wafle/golf balls. I hit mine pretty far and so I set my club down and went to get it. As soon I went to pick it up this guy started yelling that it was his ball. We got in an argument over the stupid little pice of plastic. Well I just picked up the ball and told him to get a new one from the teacher. He got heated and well he still had his golf club with him. He did the Tiger Wood drive right into my shin. The skin ruptured and you could see bone. I dropped the ball and started to cry from the pain. To get me not to tell he ate grass... My friend came over slaped him and helped me limp to the nurse's office. The nurse was suprised the bone didn't break. Actualy I have an amazingly stong set of bones never broke one. The front of the bone condenced and I have a slight dig to this day. So when you have kids breastfeed them (not men though that'd be just funny).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:29 am
By the day before my tenth birthday, I'd had three head injuries: two traumas and a laceration. I was dropped on me head when I was little, too. :/

Head trauma number two involved losing a stirrup when riding, which slapped against the horse's flank and made him start galloping. i really don't remember much after that. ;D Apparently I fell directly on my head, and then was dragged to my feet by my idiot instructor.

Number three was the laceration, which involved running into the corner of a pillar (it was square-shaped). Coincidentally, it took place in a synogogue.  

Angst-Bot

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces