Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hOw?
  answer in post!
View Results

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:20 pm
He is always showing intrest just he probably has much more subtle ways of showing it, like ignoring you or blowing you off to see how much you want to be with him. ( just so that you no im the kinda guy who has gone through many girls and uh is considered by many of my femal friends as a whore (( but im not )) so thats the kinda advice your getting from ).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:47 pm
And when all elese fails. Go to some one who knows him a lil better.

She says he flirts with EVERY ONE!  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

Steel Raccoon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:02 pm
For me, there is no 'friendly', only flirt. The only reason I'll talk to a girl at all is if I'm interested. All the female friends I have are just girls I haven't pursued romantic realtionships with. Yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:31 pm
( Steel is alive wow ) Well hopfully you guys understand your recent turing of events better.  

black_knightj

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:15 pm
Not really. I don't get why he can't just pick between blowing me off or being all sweet and everything. But whatev. If he doesn't start stepping up soon, screw him.

Oh, and I also have an excuse not to stay with him. A friend and I are going to house sit for the prez. of our college next week. Very cool place to stay. Hot tub and everything. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:32 pm
Light of Nuitari
Not really. I don't get why he can't just pick between blowing me off or being all sweet and everything. But whatev. If he doesn't start stepping up soon, screw him.

Oh, and I also have an excuse not to stay with him. A friend and I are going to house sit for the prez. of our college next week. Very cool place to stay. Hot tub and everything. cool
Is this a male friend?  

black_knightj

Shadow of Solinari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:45 pm
black_knightj
Light of Nuitari

Is this a male friend?

No. Female friend. One of my best buds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:35 pm
well^_^ im not a regular guy, im a shy guy so its probably different for me. but if im flirting its the whole, look at the person, smiles when they look, get quiet and all, but i have a wonderful girlfriend^_^ sooooo, i flirt with her though, its like *sees her, smiles* i cant help it^_^

and personally im not afraid of commitment, its something i want, but im a romantic i cant help it ^^'  

crazy detective

Debs the Womblebat

6,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:44 am
Oh, oh! I know. Walk up to him and say "OI! WHAT YOU AT?!?" and then.. er...
hmm..
*goes of to do research*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:08 pm
Guys are idiots, but it is mostly the womens' fault. Still, they are stoidi heart  

datonegirl

Knives-demon-hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Just slap him if he starts flirting. It keeps him from flirting and it also keeps your pimp hand strong ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:07 pm
^ ( this kids weird ) and well in regards to Shadpw I hope your whole situation works out.  

black_knightj

Knives-demon-hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:50 pm
But...It's such a good idea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:52 pm
black_knightj
^ ( this kids weird ) and well in regards to Shadpw I hope your whole situation works out.
Eh, I'm at the prez.'s house right now. Haven't talked to Corey in a couple of days. I think he's mad at me for not coming or something. Oh well.  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

The Polls Project

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out