Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:44 pm
MizerableAngel
Wow. I like so many J-Rock/Visual Kei/Angura Kei bands, 'tis not funny... Let's see: Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, Eve of Destiny, Schwarz Stein, D, Blood, Phantasmagoria (Kisaki), Vidoll, Miyavi, L'arc~en~Ciel (Hyde), Buck Tick, Onmyouza, Inugami Circus-dan, Rentrer en Soi, SID, Mucc, Dir en Grey, Psycho le Cemu, Kagrra, X Japan, Noir Fleurir, D'espairsRay, Shulla, Amadeus, Scissor, Merry, Luna Sea, Psydoll, and a whole bunch more.... sweatdrop I love Japanese music. heart

Awesome!! XD
That's a fantastic list!

You guys are probably all sick and tired of me saying this, but we're trying to get a lot more exposure to our station.
We're driving for sponsorship to upgrade our signal and ensure the survival of college radio (aka radio that doesnt suck).
We had our marathon and that in itself garnered so many more listeners at all hours.
Our station does play stuff you guys like!
I play a lot of jrock and metal and other quirky stuff besides.
Ive played D, Dir en grey, D'espairsRay, Kagerou, Onmyouza, Plastic Tree, Buck Tick, XJapan, Kagrra,, L'arc en ciel, Noiz, Saeko, Shiina Ringo, etcetcetc before.
Please listen! We stream over the net internationally!
90.3 FM The Core  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:31 am
Inai
MizerableAngel
Wow. I like so many J-Rock/Visual Kei/Angura Kei bands, 'tis not funny... Let's see: Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, Eve of Destiny, Schwarz Stein, D, Blood, Phantasmagoria (Kisaki), Vidoll, Miyavi, L'arc~en~Ciel (Hyde), Buck Tick, Onmyouza, Inugami Circus-dan, Rentrer en Soi, SID, Mucc, Dir en Grey, Psycho le Cemu, Kagrra, X Japan, Noir Fleurir, D'espairsRay, Shulla, Amadeus, Scissor, Merry, Luna Sea, Psydoll, and a whole bunch more.... sweatdrop I love Japanese music. heart

You....have good taste in music. XD heart

And..Mizerable? >>; Reference to the Gackt song? ^^;

lol Yeah, I'm an utter and complete fangirl. sweatdrop And the Angel reference is to Mana-sama, since he is as beautiful as a (Fallen) Angel. ^^ *dies thinking of the two doing fanservice way back when* heart  

MizerableAngel

MizerableAngel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:34 am
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

Awesome!! XD
That's a fantastic list!

You guys are probably all sick and tired of me saying this, but we're trying to get a lot more exposure to our station.
We're driving for sponsorship to upgrade our signal and ensure the survival of college radio (aka radio that doesnt suck).
We had our marathon and that in itself garnered so many more listeners at all hours.
Ive played D, Dir en grey, D'espairsRay, Kagerou, Onmyouza, Plastic Tree, Buck Tick, XJapan, Kagrra,, L'arc en ciel, Noiz, Saeko, Shiina Ringo, etcetcetc before.
90.3 FM The Core

Woot! Yey for Sai-kun's station! *goes off to check it out*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:44 pm
Malice Mizer, Gackt (does he count as Jrock? Or Jpop?), Plastic Tree, L'arc-en-ciel, Alice Nine, X Japan (sorta) and a few others I can't think of right now. ^^;  

Ketshiro Taro

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:39 pm
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

Awesome!! XD
That's a fantastic list!

90.3 FM The Core

Hooray! :3 Thank you very much.
My show is on Monday nights, 9:30pm-12am US Eastern Standard Time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:37 pm
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

Awesome!! XD
That's a fantastic list!

90.3 FM The Core

That's tonight! In two hours! Yey! heart I'll listen to you while I do my homework! It'll be good inspiration for this stupid paper I have to right... gonk  

MizerableAngel

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:09 pm
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

Awesome!! XD
That's a fantastic list!

90.3 FM The Core

That's tonight! In two hours! Yey! heart I'll listen to you while I do my homework! It'll be good inspiration for this stupid paper I have to right... gonk

Indeed :3 Feel free to IM and chat while we do our show.
All our contact info is in our site, as well as the link to the webstream.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:50 am
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

Awesome!! XD
That's a fantastic list!

90.3 FM The Core

crying That's mean! You guys make me extremely curious, but I won't be able to listen... (Okay, unless I get up at 3:30 am *drop*) If it would be Friday, or Saturday, I'd even try to listen at least once, but I guess it's impossible... *sighs*  

Katinchen012

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:34 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

crying That's mean! You guys make me extremely curious, but I won't be able to listen... (Okay, unless I get up at 3:30 am *drop*) If it would be Friday, or Saturday, I'd even try to listen at least once, but I guess it's impossible... *sighs*

I'm sorry, Katinchen! >_< Different time zones suck...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:08 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel
Sai-kun
MizerableAngel

I'm sorry, Katinchen! >_< Different time zones suck...

Yes, they do... >.< But I guess there's nothing that can be done about it... sad  

Katinchen012

meow-meow-nao

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:32 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
I like Malice Mizer and Dir en Grey. No clue which one Kaori Yuki-san likes though
yes also X-Japan, Hide as a slolo artist also Gack Klaha and Kozi went solo Mana went to Moi-dix-mois. I also like le~arc~en~ciel  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:11 am
Show is tonight, minna-san!
Busy busy >_<  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:35 am
Well... You know, this hasn't really anything to do with Kaori Yuki, but with J-music, and I don't know where I should ask if not here.
Today I bought some presents for my friends, and a Japanese bookstore where I bought some merchandise for them had set up a kind of lottery. Everyone who spent more than 10 Euros there participated automatically, and so I did.
And... Normally I'm not very lucky when it comes to such things, but I won something! And not only a small thing but a huge Dir en Grey-calendar! Problem is: I never had the possibility to listen to Dir en Grey, I now nothing about them, so I don't really have a use for it.
And, of course, then I thought about selling it. And that's where I need a question to be answered: how much would something like this be? I searched at ebay(even at ebay.com) and at Neotokyo.de, Germany's most well-known shop when it comes to anime, manga and J-music, but I didn't find something similar.
So... Can anyone help me? It's from 2005, and I didn't open it so I don't know how big it really is, but the shorter side is more than half a meter(or 1 2/3 feet) long, so it isn't small. And I really don't have an idea what this is worth...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:16 am
Katinchen012
Well... You know, this hasn't really anything to do with Kaori Yuki, but with J-music, and I don't know where I should ask if not here.
Today I bought some presents for my friends, and a Japanese bookstore where I bought some merchandise for them had set up a kind of lottery. Everyone who spent more than 10 Euros there participated automatically, and so I did.
And... Normally I'm not very lucky when it comes to such things, but I won something! And not only a small thing but a huge Dir en Grey-calendar! Problem is: I never had the possibility to listen to Dir en Grey, I now nothing about them, so I don't really have a use for it.
And, of course, then I thought about selling it. And that's where I need a question to be answered: how much would something like this be? I searched at ebay(even at ebay.com) and at Neotokyo.de, Germany's most well-known shop when it comes to anime, manga and J-music, but I didn't find something similar.
So... Can anyone help me? It's from 2005, and I didn't open it so I don't know how big it really is, but the shorter side is more than half a meter(or 1 2/3 feet) long, so it isn't small. And I really don't have an idea what this is worth...

Hmm...because its already a year old, it could be diminished in price because of this.
But at the same time it could be worth more 'cause its out of print...
Ive seen it being sold retail for around 18 US dollars...you could probably get a tad more for it.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash