Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Fake, Broken, and A Failure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i give up?
  yes
  no
View Results

[[ Nikki ]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:22 pm
You know in some weird, twisted way, everything is gonna work out in the end.
So don't give up now.
Just get up, and try to make improvements.
And if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here.
And so are a bunch of other people.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:42 pm
BloodKnifeNightmare
I feel like there's no point in me living anymore. I'm always depressed about something ALWAYS. I feel like I'm making my friends hate me. I need to really stop whineing, my best friend is starting to get really pissed at me. I haven't gotten any better with stopping from cutting. I just feel so horrible. I'm always trying to make everyone happy. I need a friend or some advice. I am so fake!! No one is here for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong. I just want to want to end it all. But, idk. I'm soo confused.

Wow, that's exactly what I go through on a daily basis.  

_darkened_tears_

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:13 am
BloodKnifeNightmare
I feel like there's no point in me living anymore. I'm always depressed about something ALWAYS. I feel like I'm making my friends hate me. I need to really stop whineing, my best friend is starting to get really pissed at me. I haven't gotten any better with stopping from cutting. I just feel so horrible. I'm always trying to make everyone happy. I need a friend or some advice. I am so fake!! No one is here for me anymore. Am I doing something wrong. I just want to want to end it all. But, idk. I'm soo confused.

Hun (sry if that bothers you) one thing you should never do is let yourself believe you are a fake or a failure. If you need a friend I'll be your friend because ultimately I know how you feel. I don't know your whole story but I can tell you you're not a fake and there is always a point in you living. I'm definitely not religious for my own reasons, but I do believe that everyone has a reason to be alive. Don't ever thinki you should die and don't let asnyone make you think that either. It's okay to doubt yourself sometimes and it's okay to admit that you ******** up. But don't beat yourself up over it. ^^ Just live your life as it comes and let things happen. I can tell you personally that life obviously isn't perfect and yeah it's going to majorly suck sometimes, but eventually things do actually get better. As long as you have people or a person that cares about you, and are willing to listen you'll be just fine. ^^ And I'm speaking from personal experience. There have been plenty of times where I've felt liek you do now.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff