Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor uranus and sailor neptune Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes or no?
yes
86%
 86%  [ 57 ]
no
13%
 13%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 66

~Rikku.Moonblade~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:32 pm
It's rather insulting to me to say there cousins. The truth really isn't that bad. Seriously. Anyone with brains can see they are lovers. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:43 am
I thought it was amusing.
Neptune and Uranus are clearly lovers either way in the dub version.
There's chemistry there and they were always together....some cousins they are!!! blaugh

Eustella Starbright

Dangerous Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:46 pm
G_fer
....some cousins they are!!! blaugh

They're just... very close cousins. lol xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:30 pm
I never liked the way the dubbed portrayed the many characters. Since in America the show was more aimed towards younger kids like 5 years old they had to fix things so as not to give the kids the "wrong idea" as i have seen it put. I watch the uncut version all the time because is the best and original version.  

HikariShuyuki

Angel Darkchylde

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:39 pm
Well I know I was mad to see that they turned those two into 'cousins'. I think it's retarded. Just like everything else they changed or added into it. Though I'm curious to see how the Live Action turned out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:32 pm
I was a little miffed, but that wasn't the most drastic change they ever made. (Anyone ever see DIC's original idea where it was live action and Sailor Mars was in a wheelchair? *shudders* The Japanese men were laughing so hard, they could've burst a vein.)

I cope with it by watching the Japanese episodes. 3nodding  

Spicey Cognac

Konekohime Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:39 am
i was really annoyed, and then had to explain to my fiancee so he understood. with the english dubbed, you can put the subtitles on and get the original translation for the most part and see that they are lesbians.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:51 am
Faith Burns
I was a little miffed, but that wasn't the most drastic change they ever made. (Anyone ever see DIC's original idea where it was live action and Sailor Mars was in a wheelchair? *shudders* The Japanese men were laughing so hard, they could've burst a vein.)

I cope with it by watching the Japanese episodes. 3nodding

Actually that was Sabans idea (the Power Ranger People), not DiC's...sorry for the correction, but DiC has enough on thier plate, they dont need to be blamed for that crap either...  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:50 pm
I used to hate this couple, but after seeing all the beautiful pics on them and reading about their love for eachother, it has become one of my favorite anime couples. It was wrong for the dubbed to change them to cousins. It is wrong, why can't people just keep it original? crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:03 pm
yes, america sucks in the aspect of the anime characters. They wont even bring Sailor Stars into America (leagally) b/c of the guy/girl starlights. It completely sucked when Haruka and Michiru were portrayed as "cousins" b/c either way they were still touchy/feely. and w/ them being "cousins" it made it a lot worse..... Haruka and Michiru are really cute together and they belong together. GO THEM!!  

Bunni Rena

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:14 am
I'm watching the dubbed version of S for kicks, it is funny now looking back at how they made them cousins instead of lovers. Even when they have a flashback of when they are first meeting they turn it into a cousin-to-cousin fued. *sigh* Cousins don't come up extremely close and look like they are about to kiss the other. Yeah go DiC and Cloverway for making them the dub's famous "kissing cousins" senshis. Even Kaoronite knows that they are cousins...it baffolds the mind...How DID she find that out in the first place?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:41 pm
i didn't know they were lesbans untill after a got talking to some other ppl who had seen the japanese one (i was 7 okay! lol..well..9) and i remeber always thinking they were werid but after i found out they were dateing i was like "ahhh..." i tihnk just saying they were together would have made more sense....cause the whole reltive thing really messed me up lol  

ddemim

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:51 am
i never knew they were lovers.. But i thought about it because i watched the dubbed version.. but i recently saw the sailor stars season.. And I was like wtf I thought they were cousins ^ ^Though it was really entertaining.. Now I know.. Go Hiruka and Michiru!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:26 pm
i was. it was just...yuck...  

smileyteaspoon

Anxious Fairy

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:43 pm
I was mortified they were made cousins. gonk
and how does that make it better?
oh yeah, because incest is sooooo much more socially acceptable than lesbianism. rolleyes

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff