Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Can You Help Me Out?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help me
  Yes!(Hiya losers!)
  No(jerkbag's)
View Results

H3aTh3r H3aRt---SicK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:17 pm
Alright, I have two issues and all my tissues are eyeliner stained so I ask of your help.

Issue One: Alright so, I live with Gran. My friends and I have all established she's a freakin cleaning nazi, but thats beside the point. She can't support any human being emotionally. Most of the fat chritisism comes from her and sometimes I just want to blow her head off. So, I've decided to loose weight just to show her what for, and get new clothes. But I need help on looseing the weight and coping with my druggy Gran. Can anyone help me?

Issue Two: My friend Hol and I have been cloose since the sixth grade but this year I've seen some changes in her more so than usual. She started becoming very selfish and to prepish for her own good. I mean her faimly doesn't have alot of money and she wants them to take her shopping every week, her mom also has a low self-esteem so she gives in. But last week it was totally crazy and I coludn't take it anymore so I wrote a song explaining to her how I felt, I even drew her a pretty picture of course both ended with her being dead. She cried at the lunch table and I kinda laughed. But we kinda got over that issue. But I'm still dealing with her jelousy issues and how much she needs my approvel. I don't think I can take much more of this anymore I think I'm going to crack again. I do heart her but still. Can anyone help?
heart Furu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:01 pm
I'm sorry, hun. I don't know what to tell you.

I wish I could have been more help.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

H3aTh3r H3aRt---SicK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:08 pm
That's alright, thanks for the thought though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:01 pm
i wish i could help, too.
but i give such shitty advice...
emo  

lyrical lies x

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items