Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
lost and confussed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<(^.^)< watch
  <(^.^)> kirby
  >(^.^)> dance
View Results

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:40 pm
i dont what to do i like this guy and he likes me but i think i might be falling harder then i want to. Its scary cuz i dont know if i should make the frist move or if i should wait for him too. And the fact that i might get hurt scares me too cuz i have been hurt enough in the past. i just dont know what to do its been over a year since i last dated someone and i dont know what to do i want to take it slow but i dont know how he would want to take the relationship. im so lost adn confussed i need help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:38 pm
im sorry but i cant help you here.......if hes anything like me he wont be able to make the first move out of fear..........sorry i cant help more  

Prince_Padraic

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:23 am
I've been saying this a lot today. But I know how you feel. I've been hurt by a lot of people in my life.. especially boyfriends and girlfriends. That's what sucks about falling in love.. emo you can't control how hard or how fast you fall. You just have to wish for the best and hope you land on your feet in the end. All I can really suggest you do is to think long and hard about what you really want.. and how you really feel. emo After you've don't that.. just do what your heart feels is best. It sounds corny and cliche sweatdrop .. but believe me it actually works. ^^ I've tried it myself. If you don't want to do that try talking to him. Let him know how you feel and ask him how he feels and discuss the situation in a comfortable enviornment for both of you. Someitmes the best way to get over things or resolve them is talk them out. or try being sneaky and say "hey how do you feel about relationships?" I hope something I said has helped. smile And if you need to talk or something add me as a friend or PM me. I'm here to talk. AN dwhen I say I understand.. beleive me I REALLY do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:57 pm
u should try to make the 1st move, if u dont, there is a chance that he wont either and u could lose him, i say go for it  

Dark_Crudus

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff