Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
still scared

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think she'll be okay?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BlameItOnBadLuck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:31 am
im really scared because my boyfriends mom is going to have an extensive brain surgery to remove a tumor, and hes really out of it. i really dont know waht to do. any ideas? i keep trying to cheer him up, but i just havent got a clue what would make him feel any better. i really need some help.

im reposting this because i really would like a few more peoples insight on it.... cuz im still scared and i dont want anything bad to happen to her. my boyfriends dad already died a few months ago.. and if something happens to him mom, he'll have no one left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:34 am
Awww...

I'm sorry, dear...

Just, try to be there for him as much as you can. And make sure he knows that you're there for him.

I don't know what else to say...

I wish I could have helped more.

But I hope things go well.

<3.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:11 am

i really have no idea what to say to you,
my dad has been in a near death situation 3 times, and nothing anybody said was really very comforting.
i felt the most relieved when i saw the ambulance arrive, and i knew he was going to hospital.
i dont really think there is anything you can do, and i know that sucks, but family issues, i feel, are something only you can deal with.
i guess im just gonna have to say, try to be understanding, and give him his space. and im sure she'll be all right.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:44 pm
its times like this where theres not much you can do. just be there to hold his hand or cry or whatever he needs. if he tells you to leave, kiss him goodbye and leave. if he needs to stay on the phone all night, stay on the phone all night. if he doesn't want to look at you, don't ask him too. don't lie to him, and don't go out of your way trying to cheer him up. Hes allowed to be worried. Just try to pep him for the surgery.  

__zo-.LED.ZEPPELIN.-so__

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff