Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Hair, towels, and a distinct lack of panicking...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:52 pm
Tomorrow I will be cutting off approxomatly 10-11 inches of my hair. my hair has not been that short since I was in second grade, many years ago. I was in a panic trying to figure out how I was going to wear my hair once it is 1 1/2 inches long.
my hair is something like this:
User Image
but red and straight.

what on earth would I do? well, in a moment of clairity, I realized the answer had been staring me right in the face all along...
behold, my new hair style:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:50 pm
H2G2 Haircut! Very good decision, my friend!

You should post before and after pictures ^_^  

Tinnumir

mcm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:30 pm
The things fans do. No wonder the word is descended from 'Fanatic'. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:17 pm
I'm mostly a fan of long hair but I think either style is fine. 3nodding

EDIT: And yeah, like the one that said it above me, post before and after pictures sometime~ I am curious, too~  

Milleia

Enduring Evader

gwyn_sully

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:08 pm
Yeah, it's always a bit shocking when you cut of that much. My hair grows like none other, so I've had to do that a couple of times. Did you donate to Locks for Love?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:33 pm
gwyn_sully
Yeah, it's always a bit shocking when you cut of that much. My hair grows like none other, so I've had to do that a couple of times. Did you donate to Locks for Love?
I did indeed! And I'm sure some little kid is gonna be really happy.

Funny story at the hair cutter-place.
so we go to the place. it's empty. we talk to the lady at the front and we say we want to get my hair cut for locks of love. she says that the only way she'll cut it is to get it all in one big ponytail, then cut off the pony tail. we explain that my hair isn't long enough to do that. she insists that's the only way. so we leave and go home and my mom does it (very well) for free by making little bunches of hair and moving inch by inch around my head. unfortunatly, we haven't yet gone in to get my hair styled Dentishly, so my before-after pics will be not quite froody.
Link  

Jupiter-X

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 pm
Jupiter-X
gwyn_sully
I did indeed! And I'm sure some little kid is gonna be really happy.

Funny story at the hair cutter-place.
so we go to the place. it's empty. we talk to the lady at the front and we say we want to get my hair cut for locks of love. she says that the only way she'll cut it is to get it all in one big ponytail, then cut off the pony tail. we explain that my hair isn't long enough to do that. she insists that's the only way. so we leave and go home and my mom does it (very well) for free by making little bunches of hair and moving inch by inch around my head. unfortunatly, we haven't yet gone in to get my hair styled Dentishly, so my before-after pics will be not quite froody.
Link
Your haircut looks great!

I need to get a haircut soon, though I guarantee it won't be as dramatic. I'd post before and after pictures, but I'm about as photogenic as something that isn't photogenic. And it's not related to H2G2. We need an off-topic subforum. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:04 pm
Reminds me of movie-Ronald-Weasly. eek  

mcm

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:06 pm
boy do I hear that a lot! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:38 pm
I can imagine.  

mcm

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games