Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Magazine Articles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:36 pm
So I was in Suncoast for no apparent reason today, and I happened to glance by their magazine rack. I saw something that made for a wonderful impulse buy. Now, I'm not usually one to buy magazines, but I paged thru this one, and decided that I need it. It was this month's issue of Starlog magazine. It caught my eye because who would appear on the cover but everyone's favorite Paranoid Android, with a caption which reads "Don't Panic! It's a movie at last!". The issue features a full 16-page spread on the movie, the actors, the design, and the man himself, along with numerous color movie stills and behind-the-scenes photos. I havn't read the whole thing yet, but from what I have read, it's definatly something that any obsessed superfan absolutly needs for their collection.

Wow that was a lot of rambling, so if you actually took the time to read all of that good for you. Anyone else know of any good H2G2 articles out there?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:59 pm
Tinnumir
So I was in Suncoast for no apparent reason today, and I happened to glance by their magazine rack. I saw something that made for a wonderful impulse buy. Now, I'm not usually one to buy magazines, but I paged thru this one, and decided that I need it. It was this month's issue of Starlog magazine. It caught my eye because who would appear on the cover but everyone's favorite Paranoid Android, with a caption which reads "Don't Panic! It's a movie at last!". The issue features a full 16-page spread on the movie, the actors, the design, and the man himself, along with numerous color movie stills and behind-the-scenes photos. I havn't read the whole thing yet, but from what I have read, it's definatly something that any obsessed superfan absolutly needs for their collection.

Wow that was a lot of rambling, so if you actually took the time to read all of that good for you. Anyone else know of any good H2G2 articles out there?

O man, I want that magazine now.  

Angilwingz

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:51 pm
I cut out the Marvin on the front, and the Marvin in the article itself that's the same size but facing the other direction and taped them to the wall on either side of my light switch. It makes me happy. I am greeted by a manically depressed robot every time I turn the light on or off. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:34 am
The interview with Arthur in the Observer magazine last sunday was reasonably entertaining.  

Zoutout

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games