Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
MMBN 5 Double Team Questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:07 pm
I've read lot of different things on this game but none seem to state all of the changes, so I just wanted to have some information on this game. Here's my questions:
1. How do you transfer your folder? When in the game can you do this? Does it have to be unlocked or something?
2. What exactly do the FCR stats do, like what is triple buster and what exactly does their charged attack do? Is it identical to Bass's moves?
3. Anything about Bass XX or something like that in Oran Area? When in the game do you fight him? Does FCR have to be enabled?
4. Can you trade a chip from your ToP game in the DS version to your ToC game?
5. Is there any other cutsceens or anything like that that is included in this game that wasn't in the GBA games (I don't mean like the Party Customizer and stuff like that, the Bass XX encounter is a better example of what I mean)?
I think if someone could answer these questions it would help ALOT of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:30 pm
1. Any time

2. Colonel makes it so MegaMan has..
FloatShoes
Tri-shot Buster
Normal body(no element)
MegaFolder -2
Hells Rolling as your charged shot and...
Your hp + 20%

Proto makes it so Megaman has..
SuperArmor
Machine Gun Buster Charge
Normal Body
Megafolder -2
Tri-shot buster
Your hp + 200

Triple buster shoots 3 different ways (like if you're in the middle it hits the top, center and bottom row)

Machine gun buster hits randomly into opposing area several times

Hells rolling throws a ring into enemy area and rolls towards them hitting 3 times each enemy (pierces I think and can hit multiple enemies)

Not exactly, identical but close.

3. He takes the place of the random encounter one, but you need to have inserted at least one of every version into your DS along with your Double Team, and I think you need to have the cross on.

4. Nope, unless you have 2 of course.

5. Not that I can think of.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:55 pm
O.K. thanks I can't begin to explain how much that cleared up. Just one question on #3. Is Bass in Oran Area? At what point in the game can you fight him? Do you get anything for beating him? Have you fought him? And, I guess you're not completly sure on the requirments but I would think I could find that pretty easily.

Actually I got this from www.gamefaqs.com but I don't know if it is correct or not since Americans can't get Megaman Battle Network 4.5:

VS. Forte XX
--
Forte XX can be fought through slotting in "Rockman EXE", "Rockman EXE 2", "Rockman EXE 3", Rockman EXE 4", "Rockman EXE 4.5", and "Rockman EXE 5" through the W Gate and saving successfuly after will replace Forte SP with Forte XX.
--
Note that you will have to have Forte Cross Rockman or Sol Cross Rockman enabled to make Forte SP get replaced by Forte XX. Any version of Rockman EXE 3, Rockman EXE 4, and Rockman EXE 5 can be used to unlock Forte XX. If you aren't using Forte Cross Rockman or Sol Cross Rockman, you'll only fight Forte SP.

But then again I could of swore you fought him in Oran Area, isn't that where you fought him one time in the GBA games? I'm so confused, maybe I'm thinking to hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:57 pm
Likr I said, he replaces the random encounter one (after chaos lord), that answers the first 2 questions about number 3. My friend let me fight him on his game (he let me make my own folder and everything). I don't think my friend has 4.5 and he fought him.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:03 pm
They would have removed the 4.5 requirement (if there is one) from the American version of the game 'cause 4.5 was never released anywhere but Japan.  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games