GoddessAurora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:16 pm
Mugwamp
GoddessAurora
Mugwamp
GoddessAurora
Mugwamp
Moron Children,
You should be put into a program of some sort to prevent your destructive behavior.

You make a mockery of the art behind Body Modification.

Are you refering to scarification in general or doing it yourself. if you refer to doing it yourself then yes, i'd have to agree with you.

I'm referring to her specific situation and careless actions.

I don't have anything wrong with scarification in general as an artform if it is well researched, well thought out, and preventative actions are taken against infection.

Yes I agree with you completely on that. I've wanted to post something here but I was too bothered by it to form sentences. the entire situation sickens me, from the boyfriend to the doing it herself. I do rather like scarification but as a former mutilator I can't allow myself to get it done. I also didn't post because I would be calling the kettle black, but I've grown up since those days.

Actually, I have formerly injured myself and it makes it easier to suggets therapy and help, because i've been there first hand. We all grow up and learn that such acts are unnecessary and childish and we all grow out of them. This thread alltogether is certainly disgusting and I can't believe that the mods allowed it to progress.

I question whether or not it violates the rules  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:08 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Leian

qiU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:24 am
About the rules, this is a bit of a different situation I guess, but I really don't know nor actually mind. What I do mind is the idea that something such as scarification which is one of the finer arts to be done and not too many people around the globe actually do it well, can be done alone at home by an 18 Y/O who's only experience is cutting herself for other reasons... I don't mind cutting, I even think it helps certain people in certain times and really have nothing against it, that is NOT scarification as a body modification tho, they are completely different is EVERY way possible... I do not think anyone should learn from this and try to do ANY modifications at home. There is a reason why you learn to pierce over months and tattooing for even longer, don't be so dumb! And if you are told you are too young, it's also for a reason, no one is trying to go against you but just this actions look a bit wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:30 pm
hmmm... interesting. I would have to agree that such things should be left to a perfessional, this is based mostly on my own experience. as far as age, I don't believe age is a big factor, the biggest reason why your age matters is because of laws made by non-professionals. that's just how I feel.  

GoddessAurora

[Nichi]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:34 pm
Don't do scarification yourself.

That's a no-brainer.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:48 pm
[Nichi]
Don't do scarification yourself.

That's a no-brainer.

you would think so wouldn't you?  

GoddessAurora

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:34 am
I cut myself.
I have some scars on me. I have words. I feel like I'm a book some days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 am
Scarification?
DO WANT.

...But if I ever decided to actually get it done,
I'd go to a professional. :/

Tiamhaidh

Extreme & Ritual Modification

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers