Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
I LOST A GOOD CHIP!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sushi phish

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:26 pm
okay guys here's the deal, i got a hero sword chip a long time ago from the number machine in higsby's shop. however, i took it out of my folder and replaced it with a navi chip. a couple days ago, i went to put my hero sword chip back in my folder, and it was gone! it's not in my pack or anything, so i tried to get it from the number machine again but you can only use a number code once. this really sucks cuz hero sword is a good chip, so does anyone know an alternate way to get it? please help!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:47 pm
Chip order from Higsby's  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:47 pm
i know one its called ill give u one so stop whining  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:59 pm
lol okay CT whatever  

sushi phish

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Sheesh ever hear of CHIP ORDER?!

Sides that isn't as good as the LifeSwrd PA. Learn to inprovise. NetBattlers are never perfect.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:27 pm
I am. cool Just Kidding. ninja  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:33 pm
because your a ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:19 pm
lol okay  

sushi phish

HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:40 am
I'll tell you the secret of ultimate netbattling: there is none! every NetBattler uses their own strategy and chip deck to eliminate opposition.

my secret: insane attack power and heavy buster usage with attackmax, hp+500, and UnderSht in the Navicust.

Guardian is the Ultimate chip!

~HalfMetal  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:00 pm
HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor
I'll tell you the secret of ultimate netbattling: there is none! every NetBattler uses their own strategy and chip deck to eliminate opposition.

my secret: insane attack power and heavy buster usage with attackmax, hp+500, and UnderSht in the Navicust.

Guardian is the Ultimate chip!

~HalfMetal

Heh! PAs for me! I use the HP 300 in my NaviCust and my regular base HP is pretty good. 920. BN3? Say hello to my signature program, HubBatch! Everyoen has their own startagys so it really depends.

PS, Gaurdian is the best chip in my BN5 folder.  

Mechanic Alt

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:05 pm
i have no clue how i did it but (without cheats) i somehow got my attack power in one of my BN3s to go to 99. weird huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Forget HPs, I pack up Buster stats and vital things like UnderShirt. With my Guts Style every Buster stat counts! >D I also tend to use wide-field range Battlechips in my Folder, such as RedWave. I also own everyone I battle with with some Plasma 3s. >D  

ldealistic

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items