Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Deaths Appeal (I need advice from more then just one person) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:50 am
My mum does that as well (yelling and screaming and telling me i'm like s**t and slapping occasionaly), she doesn't realise how she makes me feel. Tell her about how you feel and if she doesn't stop turn up your music and scream your heart out. Phasing out helps a lot. Depending on the sort of person she is, ignoring her might not help. If ignoring her doesn't work, cry or shrink away from her whenever you see her, it might help her realise how she's affecting you. If nothing positive happens, ask her why you make her miserable, confrontations are messy, but sometimes necessary. Hope that helps. Also, don't give up. I know how death sometimes seems so inviting and so much easier, but don't ever let it get the better of you, things will get better. Good Luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:59 pm
I dont want to sound like an annoying adult but if you thinking of killing yourself seriously get help for a counselor or something. My friend hund himself ina a closet. Not good. Please get help.  

Phoenix of Kurai

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:54 pm
You should write.
I have this situation but its a hell of alot worse.
Try counseling or therapy cause feeling sorry for yourself or ignoring the problem can only work for so long.Eventually you'll have to deal and make sure its not in a negative way cause you'll feel worse.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff