Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Any advice...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:22 pm
Yeah well anyways... My gf is being really bitchy lately and won't listen to s**t that I tell her. She's been hangin' around with my ex-gf a lot lately and she always tells her that i'm cheating on her and crap which isn't true, so I think she might be listening to her now and maybe thats why she's mad at me. I try to tell her that I love her and that i'd do anything for her (already have and will) but it doesn't seem like she's listening... I really don't want to lose her so... Any advice for my situation...?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:05 am
maybe you should talk to you ex-gf about it first...then talk to you gf...
it could just be a harsh truth that she has just gone off you...or maybe it is your ex.  

LelandStanford

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:04 pm
Yeah what she said.
cuz maybe your ex is jealous of your new gf and she wants you to have nobody.
But theres a bad side to it maybe your gf is cheatin on you?
You never know
unless you catch em in the act

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:43 pm
i'd tell her 2 stay away from ur ex but then that mite start the " u dont control me argument " sweatdrop but just try to show her how much she mean to you - ( sorry im a bit brain dead the only thing i can think of rite now )  

Broken and Damned

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:45 pm
agree with first poster person.talk to your ex first & find out why the hell shes screwing up your relationship.then talk to you gf agian. talking is all i can think of.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:29 pm
Well, I've never been anywhere near being in this situation so I can't tell you from experience but...I think you should ask your gf why she thinks what she does and...actions speak louder when words. Don't keep telling her you love her, she'll think you're just trying to deny her accusations, show her how much you care. If things don't work out...then I guess you just have to deal with it. If she can't trust you, you can't really have a relationship anyway, can you?  

Lupis Reapyr

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 pm
love ******** sux....
my advice is to stay away from it...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:22 pm
~[duct_taped_heart]~
love ******** sux....
my advice is to stay away from it...

i know love is just soooo.. stressed
it really suxs  

rikaLeshay