Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
FREAKY PICTURE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heard of the crying boy painting?
  yeh!
  nope >.>
View Results

[ Le` Panda ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:03 am
my mum once told me about this painting she used to have called the crying boy!it was really popular picture to hang in your house in the 60's and my mum had one. aparently, the story goes the artist of the painting was actully a child molester and painted an actual boy being tourtured! (which was why he was crying) and so it carried the spirit and evil of that boy in the pictures!
Anyway she told me about all these houses burning down and murders happening on the news and they found that the picture in those houses stayed perfectly intact no matter what! Ever since she had that painting in her house, she was risking her life and REALLY bad things started to happen! like, fights that had here near to death and loads of horrid s**t!
Then when she heard on the news about this picture, she took it off the wall and actully heard the house sigh! no lie!! like a sound of relief!
she burnt it that moment and her life got back on track!
sweatdrop hehe. so what do you think have you heard anythink similar? i cant find the picture on google search, dunno why, but i believe it! i want to know if anyone has heard of this painting... stare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:24 am
Um, you said the picture stayed intact no matter what happened?
Then how did she burn it?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Ciora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:25 am
Sounds like a hoax. Normally, the crying pictures/statues are religiously related..

http://www.mcn.org/1/miracles/iconsarchive.html
They have actually had it tested in Sidney...

http://www.2heartsnetwork.org/apparitions.htm
A long list of stigmatics and so called miracles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:17 am
Lord Jagged
Um, you said the picture stayed intact no matter what happened?
Then how did she burn it?

no it stayed in contact in those houses that where burnt or somthink bad happened. My mum watched it burn... ninja if that makes any sense

[ Le` Panda ]

Sacred Angeleus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:03 pm
Actually, the "Crying Boy" paintings were a series, I think there were three of them. They were done by a Spanish artist of an orphan boy that was to have died in a car crash a few years later.

They are a little creepy though, despite their beauty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:49 am
Here i a link about the painting.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/jun03/tears.html  

Teh_sauce

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:55 am
It says there were several thousand in circulation, and only about 45 cases of this sort of thing has accoured. This could just be down to fluke.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:13 pm
now that is just plain creepy i think
that the spirt of he boy could be getting back at the people who look upon his suffering with an artistic eye  

acana_marrionett

Infinistus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:57 pm
Perhaps the boy went through a traumatic state and upon gaining some sort of mental stability while in death all he could do was create fire, being perfectly insane because of death and years trapped inside of a picture may be the problem. Perhaps the soul is split and the boy is insane because his soul like body has been ripped into many forms and is inside different copies of the picture. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:24 pm
THats pretty freaky..

ive never heared of this before  

Youma Yanagi

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash