Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanHikari88

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:14 pm
HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor
ZenonX1
darn, i liked MMBN. and will they make a MMBN game where you can completely customize your navi? that would be cool
that would be sweet, but it would be kinda like Custom Robo. but Custom Robo did have awesome gameplay.... Crapcom, GET TO WORK!!!
I bet others have probably thought of the same thing but me and my friend thought it would be awsome if they made a fighting game from the series. We called it Megaman Battle Network Royal (how original). In it you could use any navi and or navi and netop or create your own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:49 am
Sakuya-Redheart
ZenonX1
darn, i liked MMBN. and will they make a MMBN game where you can completely customize your navi? that would be cool

Thats been mentioned thousnads of times.....>_> CrapComs not doing it as far as we know...but its fun to dream.

Better yet, Crapcom get to work on the real PETs!!!

To make a true PET, it would take a lot more advanced technology then we have at the moment.  

MonkofMajere

Chatty Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:08 am
I just wish that the PETs that are available now where a bit more advanced than they are. They play just like the old Digivices. Shake it up and just hope for a battle. And if MegaMan gets deleted, the recovery time is rediculous. I takes about 100 shakes to get one bar of Recovery. And I there's about ten bars! Of course, you could use a FullEnergy, but items are rare, so it's unlikely that you'd have one for the first couple of stages.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:49 pm
I was upset at first oo, but after seeing some Ryuusei I'd have to say that a game about it's starting to sound pretty good to me.  

mx10595

Necros Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:27 pm
the last mmbn was unsatisfieing the bosses are too easy and im almost done with all of the jobs already  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Its called megaman starforce my friend importe it from japan and he got leo version the 3 versions are leo , pegasus and dragon. thee is no longer megaman there is war rock and there not nacis there sorta these alian things and you do not use the net its liek radio currents or something but my friend beat it 100% i saw the game he brought it to school.  

mt105

O.G. Elder

mt105

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:35 pm
Necros Knight
the last mmbn was unsatisfieing the bosses are too easy and im almost done with all of the jobs already

oh yah protoman fz is sorta easy but the hardest job is where you have to get the poison pharoh combo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:30 pm
thell find some way to bring mmbn back they always do with megaman  

Cedien

sowright7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:05 pm
Ryuto Asamiya
There's gonna be a new one after the MMBN series for DS starring Lan's son, Raito/Patch.

that'd be soooooo sweet!! but I liked the unforgettable team of Lan and Megaman.... I hope they make real P.E.T. s fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:12 pm
well the only thing i can say is that the mmbn series is DEAD crying crying crying because of the U.S made version of mmbn 6 so capcom had a back up plan starforce to make up for all the lost money from the failed U.S mmbn 6 but CRAPCOM HAD BETTER HAVE ANOTHER PLAN TO BRING BACK THE TEAM OF MEGAMAN & LAN HIKARI *sigh* at least that is wat i think mrgreen mrgreen  

Lunar_Lucar

roamcool

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 pm
dear fellow Megaman BN fanatics, Not only did Crapcom end the BN series far too early, they also had the balls to put an area in Megaman Starforce that irks me even more than BN ending. IT IS A LANDFILL, AND IT IS FILLED WITH PET's! stressed If that doesn't say "We don't give a damn about you fans" then i don't know what does,

also, at www.theundersquare.com (i think that's it, mom put a dumb blocking program on the computer that blocks almost everything scream ) there is a fan team (last i knew) that is working on a Megaman BN 7 game that focuses on Lan and Maylu's son.

It is completely fan made so i doubt that it will ever get finished (there is a very low success rate on games that aren't backed by a large company) but it might just work.

By the way, this is my first Guild post (yay! biggrin )

Also, I am having issues with the webpages being blocked, so if you have a comment or question on this post, private message me. i will get back to you.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff