Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
im really angry at the moment....(plz read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this make you angry?
  hell yes!!!!! die capcom!!
  yes it does
  no
  i dont really care
View Results

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:12 pm
yesterday i was playing megaman battle network 6 and i finished the game and noticed that there were no boktai battlechips in the game. konami ordered capcom to take them out of the game but thats not why im pissed off. they took the danjo sprite and everything but the PA so thnx to ******** capcom you cant get all the PA's. so im going to try and do something about it. now im just starting to think that capcom just said "******** off" to the battle network seires cause they didnt want to try on the last game. as a fan of megaman this is an outrage and i want they to try!! anyone have any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:47 pm
They DID take out the PA. I have the english version with 29 PAs and the PA Icon. It's possible to still get 1 of the Botkai chip without cheating. It's EXTREMELY rare though. It is possible to get the Hakushaku SP chip(also translated to HackShk). They translated the chip, but there's no sprite and if you use it your game freezes.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

DrakeXenoblade

Skilled Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:15 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
They DID take out the PA. I have the english version with 29 PAs and the PA Icon. It's possible to still get 1 of the Botkai chip without cheating. It's EXTREMELY rare though. It is possible to get the Hakushaku SP chip(also translated to HackShk). They translated the chip, but there's no sprite and if you use it your game freezes.

how do u get it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:24 pm
Gold Mystery Data in Underground.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:00 pm
Ahh...Haskushaku. The counts curse...gold mystery data you say? Me and Rock shall go examine the situation immidiatly!

XD I sounded just like some sorta official there!! yes I am INDEED outraged!!!!!! BRING DJANGO BACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:01 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
Gold Mystery Data in Underground.

Wait-didn't they take that OUT of the english version??? (Undergroudn that is.) Along with immotal area, UraNet 3, graveyard area 2 and uh...other things. (I think...>.>)  

Mechanic Alt

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:53 pm
They took out the Immortal, Undernet 3 and Graveyard 2. Underground area is part of the actual story.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:57 am
Nova Wave Assassin
They took out the Immortal, Undernet 3 and Graveyard 2. Underground area is part of the actual story.

Sorry. I forgot! Underground is acessed via Central Area 3s crater.  

Mechanic Alt

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff