Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Inquirer's head office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:45 pm
Caylem looks at the large Golem and hands over two cards, one a business card that read. "Caylem: Travaling Street Magician".
The Second in his handwriting "I'd like to place an Ad."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:33 pm
The golem bowed akwardly, its speaker buzzing slightly even though it wasn't making any intentional noises.

"Very well then sir, what woul you like it to say?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:58 am
ZombieJeff
The golem bowed akwardly, its speaker buzzing slightly even though it wasn't making any intentional noises.

"Very well then sir, what woul you like it to say?"

He hands a copy of the ad.
"Street Magician, looking for work.
Can do anything you desire.

Will also do parties."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:29 pm
"Thank you sir, have a nice day." blared the voice, grating the ears, and sending a visible chil up the spines of Nos and Stiny.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:33 pm
Alabaster flapped into the Offices, blowing past the newspaper staff and into the old wing that once housed the Byako Television Network.
He frowned in concentration as he found the machine he was looking for.
He flipped switches, turned knobs, and pressed buttons in the complex manner he had researched in the library.
Lights flickered on and a slot opened in the machine as the various television screens in the room lit up.
He inserted a small disk in the slot and rushed to get a cup of black coffee and kick the machine just like one needed to in order for it to play the tape.
He held his breath as the video began to play on every screen in Byako.

(See the Byako Television Network announcement for the broadcast.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Alabaster left, heading off back home to the library.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:21 pm
Nos glared angrily at the intrusion.

"Hey, thats my aquipment, you can't go using it!" But it was to late, the man had alredy left, and the transmision was alredy over. Nos watched it again, on a closed circut feed this time.

"This is to good, Stiny, I want you in on this... We could get some good ratings from this... And as for you Jobsco, I want you to take a look into who that man was."

Stiny nodded iritibly and wandered away.

"As you say, sir." said Jobsco in a irritating voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:21 pm
Caylem watched the program and shrugged. He didn't care. He left the room looking for other places to see. (Somewhere not yet disclosed.)  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:53 pm
The Lich King lead the way in, waginv his hands a few times to summon up a extra dimen sional hand servant.

"Bring me some good robes" he comanded the enchantment, as it bowed to his request.

"Well, here we are gents." he said to th undead in lab coats. They all grunted and noded in agreement. "Now if you would be so kind as to figure out how we can use the broadcast system to override the signals...." he said, sounding very unsure of himself for once.

"As for you." he said turning to the undead in spandex, "I'd like you to run the camera. Your fully sentient, so I trust you to show my good-ish side"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:42 pm
"Well this looks like a simple enough set up," Masaru muttered, before turning to Div. "Think you can hook up wireless?"

"Does a cat have nine lives?" The floating box asked.

"Erm... no. Trust me, I've checked." Masaru admitted. "Just link up and switch to record mode.

"Yeah, yeah." The tsukumogami muttered. It flipped and twisted like a mad nightmarish vision of ErnÅ‘ Rubik, ending up as a standard TV or movie camera.  

Ryouba Hiryuu

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:02 am
"Wonderfull, thank you." said the Lich King, watching the transformation fascinatedly.

"Well, as soon as that servant is back with my-" as the Lich King spoke, the enchantment in question returned, carrying a particualrly catching set of robes in it tendrolus arms.

The Lich king snaped his fingers, and his clothes transformed into the robes, the robes doing the oposite. He looked suprisingly regal for his grima and dirty countanence.

"One last touch..." he said, pointing to his grimmy iron crown, which suddenly became brite, large, and dazzling. In the end, his aperance became something of a combination between a king and a high ranking cardinal.

"Are you ready there?" he said, looking towards the coated undead at the computers.

One held up one finger, meaning "one minuet"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:37 pm
The undead noded, having finished up the set up. One began to count down on its fingers

1 "Fiiillllmmmm...." murmored one of the dead scientists.

The Lich king cleared his throat, and began speaking. His voice was clear, crisp, and kind sounding. Unlike his usual hoarse but regal murmur.

"Attention good peoples of byako;

It has come to the realisation of many minds in this fair city, that something is rotten in its state. And it has finaly come time that something be done about this deplorable menace. SO, in that vein of best intrests, we set before you a clan conceived in the ideals that all people should be protected no matter their choice of carrerr, life, or even the conditions to which they were born, or even if they were born at all. DGL inc. would like to extend to you the sincerest intest for your and our well beings. It is time for an order conceived of the joint efforts of being of light and darkness, as well as those in between to bring forth a golden age for all.

We do expect there to be some troubles in others coming to see our vision as well. And, in the spirit of good will, we invite other clans to visit any of our fine establishments. We have three convenient locations for any and all interested to visit.

Our first establishment is located in one of the longest standing establishments in byako history. The little necropolis serves as home to the dark branch of our organization. Go there should you find yourself in need of powers considered evil by some, and just distrust-worthy by others. In its cemetery walls you will find the base to our two large undead task forces; one for violent dispute settlement, and the other for ran renewal and repair. It is, of course, headed by yours truly, the Lich King Leeshay.

The second stands in one of the tallest structures in byako. Yes, the gray branch operates out of the aptly named gray tower. Here you will find our groups central beuracracy. They will conduct hiring of new employees, the collection of taxes, and official matters such as establishing rules and regulations. Please do not hesitate to submit a request or idea to the staff there.. This branch is headed by the master darkling Kren.

Our last, and most reputable branch by far is located in the venerable and hollowed grounds of the holy halls. It is here you will find the most most righteous and pious people in all of byako. The grand assembly there will stand as a back drop for our public relations and inter clan meetings. Please do not hesitate to come and offer a prayer for the cities' well being. Under the guidance of master of the faith, Hikaru, all beliefs and ideals will be studied and worshiped there.

Its is at this time that I would like to reach forward to you, with the hand of peace, good will, and understanding. It is in the sincerest wishes of all of us at DGL inc. that you come and join or workforce for tomorrow. It takes all kind of beings, all walks of life, all forms imaginable to come to truly remake the world as we know it. Thank you for your time watching this, now I bid you...

Good day, and good luck."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:54 pm
"ccccccuuuuuuuutttttt....." said one of the lab ccoated undead, just as a howl could be heared in the distance.

"Done" siad the Lich king, as his robes returned to their normal form. "And not a moment to soon. Cu's signaling al the undead I controll, must be trouble. Let us make haste." he said, huridly walking out with the others behind him.

((TO the little necropolis))

The whole time a young boy and his golem had been watching.

"You'd think they could at least ask me"

the golem mumbeled something and pated the boy on the back.

"I guess this city just can't apreciate a genius liek me... come on stiny lets go somewhere more intresting!"

And with that, the two vanished into a portal to another dimension

((TO a mysterious location outsid eof byako as we know it!))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:39 pm
"Well that was... interesting..." Masaru muttered, as his tsukumogami transformed back to it's default box form. "Wonder where to go now..."

With a shrug, Masaru walked out of the building and began wander the city aimlessly.

((To... whatever place I choose at random))  

Ryouba Hiryuu

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm
(first post edited)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items