OMFG you must see this!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeke the Sound Monarch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 pm
@Concerto: So Coloredman.exe is tha same as....BlackMan mad
@Concerto: I thought Treble was a musical term.
@Concerto: I once watched a documentary on the MegaMan classis series. MegaMan was called RockMan because it was like the secrest to beating the bosses of the first game. It all had to do with the game paper-rock-scissors.
You had to play on their weaknesses to win. Rock beats Scissors, MegaMan could beat CutMan very easily . (RockMan beats CutMan cause he had scissors on his head.)
He gave the name Roll simply cause he liked how they sounded together. Than he gave evryone else musical term names.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:11 pm
lol i knew that  

whatever_desu
Crew

Lunar_Lucar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 pm
ya know it makes scence that geo is decended from lan because geo out of all the the people who could have had an em wave change with omega-xis he is chosen to be megaman and that he well saves the world and meets his great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather's navi the "original" megaman  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Fiyun
Toxmithy
his name is not rockman. it is megaman!!

His name in Japan is "Rock Man", the original name(which the creator prefers, since he doesn't like his creation being called "Mega Man".)

"Mega Man" is the translated name for the americans(and europeans since they must have the same version), just like "Bass"(Forte), "Proto Man"(Blues), "Torch Man" crying (Fire Man), "Spout Man"(Aqua Man), Erase Man (DeleteMan) and a couple more I don't remember.

And Larkman = Swallowman
y do u think his chip code in BN5 is "S"?
Every Navychip as the code letter of his original name, protoman is "B" for Blues, Spoutman is "A" for aquaman, Eraseman is "K" for killerman , god, even Bass's (rofl) gigachip code is "F" for Forte
plus, in BN2 , wen we face the bass clone before the gospel as the story goes, he says
"Battle is my forte!" go figure...  

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krazzu Proxy

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Oh! 1 i forgot
colorman in the tv series (maybe in anime, here in europe we dont get stuf as quicly as america) is called "Wackoman" prety stupid uh?  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff