Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
S & M

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*whack*
  More more!
  Get the hell off me
View Results

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:12 am
Alright, I hope this isn't awkward. I've noticed a trend that my friends who are into this sort of music and lifestyle are also into S&M (myself partially included). I am not very hardcore but there are certain activities in which I will participate in.

Do you think there is a link between a darker lifestyle and a darker taste in sexuality? (Feel free to draw upon personal experience)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:11 pm
sometimes.... i guess....

although... when i was "dark" and all depressed... i was still a sensitive guy.... not that i'm not a virgin... i just..... i couldn't do anything sexual without being sensitive and gentle and loving ...... it wouldn't be right....

i've ******** around with girls i didn't love.... but that just tore me to pieces because i felt like i used them....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:18 am
Archangel Izual
sometimes.... i guess....

although... when i was "dark" and all depressed... i was still a sensitive guy.... not that i'm not a virgin... i just..... i couldn't do anything sexual without being sensitive and gentle and loving ...... it wouldn't be right....

i've ******** around with girls i didn't love.... but that just tore me to pieces because i felt like i used them....

Yeah, I often feel like the stuff I'm into is all fake. I mean I enjoy it but I could never have an intimate relationship with someone with it solely based on violence. A little roughhousing is fun but after that I'd like to just cuddle down. I am such a weird uke...

On that note, I have such a huge problem labeling myself that way! I hate inferiority so why do I like these sexual activities?? confused

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:18 am
I can, like, hit them playfully...but I wouldn't ever want to actually hurt 'em. ...That would just be mean...  

[. Negative Exposure .]

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:00 pm
The Great Lady Yuki
I can, like, hit them playfully...but I wouldn't ever want to actually hurt 'em. ...That would just be mean...

See that's a very fuzzy line for me. The things I like it's hard to not go too far---meh that's why this is a "life issue" stressed
Oh well, I'd never do anything that could send them to the hospital that's for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:22 pm
I'm always a little nervous when my boyfriend and I mess around with it, but I go with it, because I might like it. If I don't, or if I'm too uncomfortable, I give him the sign and we stop...

But anyway..In my situation there isn't too much of a connection with the music and the lifestyle. My boyfriend is almost the posterboy for the stereotypical Gamer Geek with the IQ of like 175 (actually, I don't know his IQ, but you get the point I'm trying to put across?) who listens to all kinds of music. I also listen to all kinds of things, not one Genre more so than another...  

Morisila_Ardiel

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:58 am
I went through an extremely dark phase awhile back and it did change how I looked at my sexual life, I was into biting and being bitten, i was into the whole chained to a bed thing, but then my parents really got under my skin and I have just been depressed so I'm a lot more gentle, and a lot more timid.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games