Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Suki smiled and sat up. She hugged you and looked at your lips then at your eyes. "Do you want me to go with you?" She laced their hands together. "If you want to train i can go with you and watch" She smiled and shook her head. "I don't mind..not like i have anything else to do" She laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:23 pm
"No, that's okay. But thank you for offering." he said, looking down. Something had been bothering him all that day, but he could not put his finger on just what it was. He looked back up and smiled. "So, how are you?"  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:35 pm
She could sense something was up with him as she tilted her head. "I'm Sora..are you okay ...with us i mean" Suki had physic abilities so she knew about these feelings she always has she wondered though if Sora wanted this relationship or does he even know what he wants? Snowball ran under the waterbed as they talked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:40 pm
"It just that Rowan was my first real friend, and I said I'd be her boyfriend... and now that I've haven't seen her in so long, I need attention. And then I met you, and your a spectacular person, and if I did not have anyone, I'd date you right now. But with me and Rowan, this makes it awfully difficult." he said, looking at Suki.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:45 am
Suki laid down on her water bed sighing. "Well Sora why don't you go check out your room to see if she left a message or something and then you can come back here and give me an answer." She nodded and closed her eyes. Snowball laying beside her taking a nap purrring softly. Suki petted Snowball as they tried to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:12 am
Sora nodded as he got up, looking down at her. "I shall be back in a moment, Suki." he said, as he stretched out a bit. He placed his jacket on as he walked out, headed towards the boys dormitory.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:08 am
Suki nodded as she took a little nap waking up and sitting up as she streched her arms and legs petting snowball as she slept she went over to her bathroom and put on her cherry lipgloss again puckering her lips in the mirror laughing to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:37 pm
Sora returned, looking at her as she checked herself in her bathroom mirror. Sora, not being able to think of what to say, made his way to her bed, laying down as he looked up at the ceiling.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:23 pm
Suki's ears perked up as she went over to her and saw him laying there as she shrugged and laid ontop of you resting her head on your shoulder. She kept quiet and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:21 pm
Sora looked at her as he sighed. He could not think of anything to say to her, as he tried to keep to himself, looking at her. "How are you, Suki?"  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:57 pm
Suki sat ontop of your waist as she let out a breath. "I'm fine a little" She closed her eyes and fell ontop of you sleeping. Her tail and ears curling around her as Snowball was in her bed sleeping as well curled up in the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:05 am
Sora slid himself from under her, he looked at her, still asleep as he whispered. "I need to do something. Sorry." he said, as he quietly walked out the door.

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our Guild Rules. Please extend your posts, thank you))  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 am
As he walked out the door Snowball ran to Suki and licked her lips softly as she sat up and yawned rubbing her eyes and then scratching her cat ears. Her tail poked out from under the sheets as it pointed to the door. "Hmm" Suki stood up and streched her body as she looked around the room and fell down on her water bed again sleeping once more.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff