Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 777 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:33 pm
((not that i'm trying to be difficult or anything, but i would prefer that the place is something we came up with on our own. i think that makes it easier to rp, since it would be more connected to both of us. so, yes, let us brainstorm! =^.^=))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:40 pm
((Okkie. ^.^ Hmm... you know, I just noticed that Ria lacks a cemmetery. XD That's one idea. Still thinking though. Oh, do you want to brainstorm by PM? ))  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:45 pm
((sure, it's better than taking up space in the forum. PM me after you read this post.
also, that cemetary idea sounds good. perhaps. unless we come up with something more appealing.))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:42 pm
( I'm sorry I didn't know i'm soooo new to this guild, i'd still like to rp with you guys if thats okay?")  

Rebel_Princess

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:53 pm
((That's perfectly fine, but I guess we won't be doing anything for a while. Right now we're working on creating a new hang-out.^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:15 am
(okay)  

Rebel_Princess

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:45 pm
((yeah, once we have it figured out, you can come and chillax with us, okay, sweets? ^____^ one of us will post in here when we're done deciding.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:11 pm
((ok well i fixed it, lol, im really sorry about that, i didnt know))  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:41 pm
((hey, dude, it's cool, whatever. ^___^ i did the same thing when i first started playing. happens to the best of us. oh, if you wanna play with us, once i get done racking my brain for a description, we should have a pretty sweet night club in the off-campus forum. PM me if you want to get updates on the plans.))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff