Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Plot Bunnies Wanted <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got an idea?
Yesh X3
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Nu T-T
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Maybe >.>;
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Kutabacchimae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:20 am
I'm planning on working on a Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker fanfiction in the near future. I have a basic idea of what I want to do but before I can start the story I need to get a few more details sorted out.

Anyway. Here's the deal.

My idea is that its a few years after the adventures Link had in the first WW game. He's around 16 now, and has been living at home and taking care of Aryll for the last four years. Before that he had been travelling with the pirates in search of a new Hyrule but~ then Link's grandmother finally succumbed to her illness and died, so he decided to part ways with Tetra in order to give Aryll a steady, peaceful life on Outset Island.

A series of bad storms leave many of the islands damaged, or in some cases completely distroyed. As far as the beings on Outset island are aware its just a bit of bad whether. They haven't been too badly affected by it yet. However Tetra and her pirates soon show up and tell Link about the strange goings on. They want him to rejoin them and help them get to the bottom of these mysterious storms.

The only certain thing about the storms at this stage is this: Din created the land, Nayru gave it law, and Farore made beings to uphold the law, therefore this disturbance means the goddess Din is upset.

...Which leads me to my problem. I have no idea what has made Din so cranky. So, if anyone has any ideas, please enlighten me with them! X3 It doesn't matter if they seem silly or random or whatever, I just need concepts on the table to jump start my creativity.

Also, if you think this story is a waste of time, feel free to give me your honest opinion. I have no problem with negative criticism as long as it comes with constructive advice.

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me ^^ Have at it!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:26 pm
i never played the WW, so i have no idea how to give you any ideas that would work.
maybe...Din was cranky because...she didn't like her part of creation?  

bunnybunnyxo

Zizumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:33 pm
Do you remember when the three goddess statues exploded in WW when you inserted those orbs? .....Maybe it could have Din being cheesed off at something like her favorite shrine to herself being desintigrated in the past events of WW. Her element is fire soo she could have a quick firey temper.
Just an Idea. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:35 am
Kutabacchimae
I'm planning on working on a Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker fanfiction in the near future. I have a basic idea of what I want to do but before I can start the story I need to get a few more details sorted out.

Anyway. Here's the deal.

My idea is that its a few years after the adventures Link had in the first WW game. He's around 16 now, and has been living at home and taking care of Aryll for the last four years. Before that he had been travelling with the pirates in search of a new Hyrule but~ then Link's grandmother finally succumbed to her illness and died, so he decided to part ways with Tetra in order to give Aryll a steady, peaceful life on Outset Island.

A series of bad storms leave many of the islands damaged, or in some cases completely distroyed. As far as the beings on Outset island are aware its just a bit of bad whether. They haven't been too badly affected by it yet. However Tetra and her pirates soon show up and tell Link about the strange goings on. They want him to rejoin them and help them get to the bottom of these mysterious storms.

The only certain thing about the storms at this stage is this: Din created the land, Nayru gave it law, and Farore made beings to uphold the law, therefore this disturbance means the goddess Din is upset.

...Which leads me to my problem. I have no idea what has made Din so cranky. So, if anyone has any ideas, please enlighten me with them! X3 It doesn't matter if they seem silly or random or whatever, I just need concepts on the table to jump start my creativity.

Also, if you think this story is a waste of time, feel free to give me your honest opinion. I have no problem with negative criticism as long as it comes with constructive advice.

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me ^^ Have at it!

I'll do what I can.
PM or IM me and we can discuss it.  

FightGanonFight
Captain

[-Uberlicious-]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:16 am
whatever it is, its ganondorf's fault.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:35 pm
Either it's that time, or she's had a bad break up......kidding. Someone stole an important artifact of hers, and she wants it back perhaps?

Villains need love too. Ganon can't ALWAYS be at fault for EVERYTHING that goes wrong. Unless someone ate my cookie dough, or knocked over something. Then yep, he did it.

The Physician

Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff