FullMetal Alchemist:Envy's Envy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:21 pm
Ed growled. "Alphonse shut up and go!" he called to him. He ran at Envy, and transmuted a long metal rod. Envy had already ran up to him and punched him in the face. Hatred smiled. "Hey there, Wrath," she said to him in a taunting voice. "Why are you turning against your own kind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Al nodded and ran. "Hold on Senya, we will get you some help." He whispered, "I know brother wont forgive me if I don't."

Wrath growled and swiped at Hatred "Own kind? Ha! Dont compare me to you or any of YOUR kind! Unlike you.." he said, punching her successfully "..I have a heart and I know how to live my life!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:22 pm
Hatred smirked, the blood releasing a little as she landed on her feet. "Who says I don't have a heart?" she asked, walking up to him, inches away from his face. "I'm already in love with someone." She turned her head to Envy, not moving. "Isn't that right, Envy?" Envy took a moment to turn to Hatred. "Exactly," he said. "And we're not lying."
Edward got up, and wiped the blood away from his mouth. He took the rod, and tried to hit Envy with it. Envy jumped up, and flipped over him, then kicked back. Edward was pushed forward a little, then he swung, turning around. Envy, again, jumped up at flipped over. He landed beside Hatred. "Love, any requests?" he asked her. Hatred chuckled, then stood up straight. "Hmm..." she said. "Just punch him wherever you wish."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:13 am
Wrath looked over at Illina, and Al. He saw Illina's dazed expression of her half open eyes, they looked saddened. "Hang in there Illina." Al murmured. Wrath turned his attention to the humunculi "Die you filth!!!!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:33 pm
Envy nodded. "Alright," he said. He started to punch Edward whenever he could. Edward was trying his best to avoid them, occasionally being unsuccessful. He tried to counter, but he never could.
Hatred yawned. "Listen, Wrath," she said quietly, "We homunculi are all different. We all live false lives." An angry look came across her face. A lok of despair and hatred. "...Because of the one who created us," she said, "And I defy our master. So frankly, I too have a life of my own. I defy our master, and I despise my--" Envy and Ed heard her stop and both froze. They turned their eyes to Hatred, who was looking at two young girls in the distance.
"Kuso no baka!" she screamed as she drew her daggers and started running at the girls. They came into view, and there were two young girls who were.... homunculi? One girl had her aborous symbol on her right cheek, and the other one had it on her left cheek. They seemed to be sister, not twins. The girls were the age 8 and 12. "Why?" asked the younger one, "Why do you attack us?" Envy and Edward ran over as Hatred started to attack them. Envy had to restrain them both. "STOP IT! ENVY LET ME GO!" she screamed, "KAIN, HAKURA! DAMMIT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALIVE!?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:45 pm
Name: Insanity
Nickname: Kain
Race: Homunculus
Alchemy: --
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Was once the youngest sister of the girl who is now called Hatred.
Crush: Greed

Name: Ignorance
Nickname: Hakura
Race: Homunculus
Alchemy: --
Appearance: [black cloak]
User Image
Bio: Was once the middle sister of Insanity [Kain] and Hatred [Katsunami]'s family
Crush: Greed

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Illina opened her eyes, and then a bit wider "Ghn...Owh! My chest!" She sat up and grabbed her chest.
"Illina, are you alright?" Al asked in shock of her sudden alertness.
"Yes, I'll be just fine. Can you lend me your armor? It wont hurt, but I wont let Ed or Wrath get cuaght up in this." She struggled to say.
"What do you mean 'borrow'?" Al asked.
"You'll see, just hold still." She drew a transmutation circle on his chest and clapped her hands and when she placed her hands again on his chest, she melted into the iron chestplate. "I'm controlling you, but you will still be able to move."

Illina ran at the crowd and grabbed Wrath and whispered to Ed "C'mon, lets get out of here, this battle is no longer ours."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:16 am
Insanity and Ignorance grinned. "Hatred," she said, "Why do you hate us? We're merely your--" "DON'T SAY IT!" Hatred screamed.
Envy's attention turned to Edward and Wrath, whow ere planning to escape. "Hey!" he called out, "It's not over yet!" He grinned and let go of Hatred, running at them.
Edward merely flinched. "Dammit," he said flatly.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Illina jumped out of Al's armor and Hastily drew a circle around the three guys, clapped her hands and pressed down on the ground "I'll see you three soon." The tranmutation circle was a special kind. It was an 'escape circle'. They were soon sent to the next town over. [tis origional, no?]
Illina turned to face envy and the other humunculi [No I wont die.....hopefully]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Envy grinned. "So... You used a simple transmutation to bring us here?" he asked, "Why?"
Ignorance and Insanity sighed. "We're passersby," they said, walking past Hatred and disappeared. Hatred turned her attention to Ed, who was now trying to attack her.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:34 pm
"This town, has many things about it you wouldnt know, for one, it depletes and weakens anything that isnt naturally born from a womb**." [**mothers be able to belly] Illinas grinned "so therefore, you humunculi wouldnt be able to fight at your full potential"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Ed jumped and landed, tryin gto hit Hatred. Hatred tried to block. "Yeah, so?" she asked Illina, "We're still part human... So that counts... We were all born from a mother's womb.. Just some of us partly directly born..."
Envy nodded.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:58 pm
"So your power is cut in half, but that means your not immortal." Illina barked and attempted to run at them, but Al held her back "Al, let...me...go!!!!" She struggled to get out of his grip. "Illina, no, let Ed fight this one." Al said to her sternly. Wrath nodded his head "This is a fight that can only be fought by Ed." "If he gets hurt, then I am going in, you hear Wrath?" Wrath gulped and backed away "O-okay Illina."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:16 am
Hatred turned to Envy. "Remember, Hoenheim should've liked you better than Ed," he said, "But then he took him away from you. You don't like that, now do you?"
Envy growled. "Stupid Elric!" he shouted, running at Ed, pissed off with Hatred's fact.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas