Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Graphic Designers Needed for Guild-Based RPG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STLeeJay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:12 pm
(Permission granted by Chisa to post this thread)

Greetings. My name is AxeFalador, and I am a recently joined member of this guild. I am only just starting out into the field of Graphic Design, and that's why I joined this guild; So I could learn from other, more experienced designers, and improve on my skills with their help.

Anyways, onto the purpose of this thread: I am currently developing a guild-based open-ended futuristic science-fiction RPG on Gaia. It is still in its earliest development stages, and needs people to help develop it. One of those types of people are graphic designers! So I thought I'd post this thread, with permission from Chisa, to request help from you fellow designers.

What I'm looking for is people with some level of experience in graphic design, whether it be a little or a lot, to help design graphics for the RPG. Such graphics would include, but not be limited to, the following:

- Spaceships
- Space Stations and other Space Facilities
- Icons
- Logos
- Banners
- Starsystem Maps
- Galaxy Map
- Stars, Planets and Moons
- Asteroid Fields, Nebula Fields, etc.
- General artwork

I'm afraid I cannot pay you in Gaia Gold, as I am currently on a quest. So if you decide to help me, it will have to be voluntary. So it's totally up to you. But if you'd rather be paid for your work, then I wouldn't recommend taking up the job. I can, however, give you big time starting bonuses and benefits when the RPG opens, should you be interested in playing the game, as well as a definite position as Crew in the guild.

The guild invitation system seems to be on the fritz, lately, so it will have to be join requests, for now. So if you are interested in taking up the job voluntarily, then please go to the guild home page and fill out a request to join, explaining your experience and what you can offer to the guild.

Again, the position will have to be voluntary. But any help is grandly appreciated! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me anytime.

Thank you deeply for your time and attention.
Gratefully yours,
AxeFalador  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:45 pm
Oooohh, this sounds like fun! Count me in (if you'll accept me that is, haha)

*clicks on link and fills out form*  

Dayanaria

brokenyoyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:31 pm
One question: what art style are you wanting?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:44 pm
brokenyoyo
One question: what art style are you wanting?

Anything with a "futuristic space science-fiction" theme is fine. smile  

STLeeJay

Digipyro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:05 pm
wants to subscribe, but i first want to know, woudnt it be odd... mixing 2d and 3d images together and mixing more styles together in the rpg :S....
whell.. if you decide to choose for 3d count me in smile ( pm me )  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games