Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Byako Inquirer 1st issue

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:50 pm
Byako News

By: Ian Kayle

The end is nigh. Yes, it is true. A meteor has been summoned and is now barreling down on our fair city. The cause of this is still unkown. Many believe that it has to do with the upset of violence against the clans. Astrologers say that within the week the meteor will fall and destroy the city.
Many have gathered in churches, synagogues, and other places of worship to pray for salvation. This paper, though, will promise to bring you news as long as it can, even through the pending armageddon.

Anime News

By: Xemnas

In September 2006, FullMetal Alchemist: Congueror of Shaballa will be released.

The movie continues the story of the 51 episode anime, that is a based off the best selling manga of the same name. The Elric brothers, Edward and Alphonse, are at the center of this story as they were with the series and Manga.

Now, Fullmetal Alchemist:Conqueror of Shamballa--- takes place in Munich in 1923. Two years have passed since Edward Elric’s sacrifice ripped him out of his world and into ours, separating him from his younger brother, Alphonse. In that time, Ed’s continued research into rocketry has allied him with Alphonse Heiderich, a fellow researcher who oddly resembles Ed’s brother. Progress has been slow, however, and Ed has become discouraged. But when he saves a quiet Gypsy girl with the power to read minds, Ed is quickly pulled into a plot by the Thule Society and the burgeoning Nazi Party that could drag both worlds into a terrible war.

Keep an eye out for when this movie hits the theaters this September!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE INSIDER!

By: Ian Kayle

This week starling news as come to the desk of the Insider. THe Tryvan Base is empty, right? wrong. Insider reports that a master summoner has taken refuge inside this abandoned base. It is unkown who or what he is. He refuses to show himself and many believe he isn't real. The insider is offering 500 gold for the person who can get a photo of this Summoner  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Awsome! I hope I'm not the only person who read this. By the By though... how long is a byako week when compaired to a normal week?  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:00 pm
ZombieJeff
Awsome! I hope I'm not the only person who read this. By the By though... how long is a byako week when compaired to a normal week?
None comparison...because it's getting put out whenever i have a story  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff