Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
EVP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EVP
  True
  False
  Not sure
View Results

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:42 am
Electornic voice phenomenon

This is the idea that ghosts can interphere with electrical communication devices to communicate with the living. This involves radios, TVs et cetera.

What do you think about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:52 am
Once i finsih anlaysing my video we made then i will tell you but from what i seen i believe.  

Teh_sauce

Ciora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:14 pm
I've listened some good EVPs and some bad ones. A ghost of a little girl that haunts my Aunt's house in Florida... she often played with the radio, so I believe it is possible for the dead to communicate this way.

I'm not so sure about TVs... but anything is possible. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:33 pm
I've heard a couple good and bad.I agree with Ciora, radios seem to have attracted more spirits then TV's do..  

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100

Nyctalopia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:13 am
I can't tell much about EVPs, but radio stations sometimes have the oddest presences and such--I've been to many because of my mom, and quite a few have at least one room where you can feel that chill...

But as for hearing things over the air, that I don't know of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:51 pm
i think evp is very true
i have seen things in the static/snowy stuff on tv
i've seen faces and stuff and heard voices..  

acana_marrionett

Infinistus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:49 pm
I'd have to say that I believe in this ever since my speaker started talking to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:56 pm
Sometimes my computer makes voices through the speakers. This really worried me for a while, until I recognized it as the local radiostation when I was listening to the radio next to my bed.
Parts of electrical devices can pick up radio waves and broadcast the sounds through speakers.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Infinistus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:58 pm
Well it makes sense except for the several hellos in a row. You ever hear of several hellos in a row on a radio station? Could've been a television maybe that had that but there were none on in my house at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:00 pm
Infinistus
Well it makes sense except for the several hellos in a row. You ever hear of several hellos in a row on a radio station? Could've been a television maybe that had that but there were none on in my house at the moment.

Well, I live right next to Britains biggest internal military training area and they use a lot of two way radios, and there are quite a few radio enthusiasts in the area, so I'll put it down to that until I hear it somewhere else.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces