Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:20 am
Thats good advice, thanks darling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:32 am
Hzza
I want to get my nose done

I did have 2 in my lip, but took one out because is was crap and got infexted!

Lip piercings are hot, in an emo sort of way... if that's even possible. I didn't do mine (that's what I initially wanted) because I heard a lot of people say they ******** with their gums and teeth.

I had my bellybutton done around the time my brother was born and when I picked him up he kicked it and tore it partially out.. and infection grew from there. So now I have a not so pretty scar. Maybe I'll give it a go again now that he's older.  

MrauMrau

Heff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:44 pm
MrauMrau
I had my bellybutton done around the time my brother was born and when I picked him up he kicked it and tore it partially out.. and infection grew from there. So now I have a not so pretty scar. Maybe I'll give it a go again now that he's older.
I had my bellybutton done once. <3 And then it got infected 'cause I was, like, 12 and didn't take care of it right. So I took it out. And I got it done again. And then I got in a fight. And the b***h I was fighting with ripped it out 'cause I had the upperhand. And then my buddy Dion broke it up 'cause it was getting too violent. ******** Dion. He always breaks up my fights. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:28 pm
Heff
MrauMrau
I had my bellybutton done once. <3 And then it got infected 'cause I was, like, 12 and didn't take care of it right. So I took it out. And I got it done again. And then I got in a fight. And the b***h I was fighting with ripped it out 'cause I had the upperhand. And then my buddy Dion broke it up 'cause it was getting too violent. ******** Dion. He always breaks up my fights. D:

How rude!

...Did you get yours pierced through the scar tissue? And if so, did it hurt extra? I heard you can't get something repierced through scar tissue..but that seems like a bunch of malarky  

MrauMrau

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:06 pm
Malarky is slang for bullshit.

I don't know why I decided to point that out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:20 pm
i had surgery like 2 years ago and I had to take out my piercing. It grew in and I re-peirced it myself with a big ******** safety pin.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

MrauMrau

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:32 am
Tommy the Cat
Malarky is slang for bullshit.

I don't know why I decided to point that out.

lol..thanks Captain obvious!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:05 am
British people talk funny.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:09 am
punkarama
British people talk funny.

British people don't talk funny, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I POINT THIS OUT!!1!1!!!111!!

THE LANGUAGE YOU ALL SPEAK IS ENGLISH THEREFORE THE PEOPLE THAT COME FROM ENGLAND SPEAK NORMAL AND ALL YOU OTHER WEIRDOS NOT SPEAKIE SO GREAT, OUI?

Footnonte - Lip piercings aren't ******** emo

emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:03 am
Yeah we speak British. Not that garbage you across the pond spit out.

I'd also like to point out that the most major literary figure America has ever produced, is Scooby Doo.  

Space Jesus
Crew

MrauMrau

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:44 pm
Space Jesus
Yeah we speak British. Not that garbage you across the pond spit out.

I'd also like to point out that the most major literary figure America has ever produced, is Scooby Doo.

tu madre!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:27 pm
I'm not American.

Lip peircings aren't Emo ... Emo kids just kinda stole them.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
punkarama
I'm not American.

Lip peircings aren't Emo ... Emo kids just kinda stole them.

They're not called lip piercings on emo kids anymore, they're called "********, somewhere, a** this to the guild rules  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff