Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
grr...i hate my life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:19 pm
[sorry if this wasn't what you expected]
okay,i'm going to reveiw the last year of my life to you.
in school this guy liked a friend of mine,N,and started hanging around us all the time.i so stupidly started to like him.my other friend,J,told him and i had to tell him ''no i don't like you'' [LIE] he believed me and we talked and stuff.the truth is,and i hate to admit this,we did have a lot in common.we liked the same music and all this s**t.at the same time i was having a falling out with my friend A.i thought the other two girls were more of my friends then her.
fast forward to valentine's day.it was a few days before VD and i got this ''secret admirer'' note. it was really stupid and they asked me to go to the VD dance.he said i knew him in the first line then in the last that he would find me at the dance.my friend,V,was bugging me to go to the dance anyway so i figured why not? i went and there was the guy i liked,from now on he'll be ___,and i went up to talk to him and he starts freaking out,''stay away from me'' so i hung around with V for the rest of the night.after a while a guy came up to me and asked me if i wanted to go out with some other guy.i asked him who was the other guy and he pointed to someone.V had to pull me away,literally.at the dance i kept seeing __ and me and V were calling out his name.I swaer we could have been drunk.despite being a little depressing it was pretty fun.
next i started talking to A again and relized N and J weren't really that great of friends,we just didn't have that much in common. N blabbed to A that i liked ___ and she told him.so then i tried to convince him that i didn't like him and he wouldn't beleive me.i hate to say this,trust me i HATE this,but i was really hung up on him.i got depressed and,let's leave it at this,it wasn't good.so then when he finally started talking to me again i was happy.
about a month later i got over him,i had been starting to realizewhat a jackass he was and is.that was the end of it we didn't talk to each other and i was glad.A had also had some fights with him,they're lockers were next to each other,so nobody i really talked to was happy with him.
then came ''Fun Day''.basically we got to do nothing but stay outside all day.''Fun Day'' was actually a pretty good day.i thought my life was looking up.
so then came the end of school.i wasn't happy to get out of school.i hate my house and my family[exeption:relitives]
it's summer now and i've forgotten about ___.exept for now.but then my sister mentions him EVERY DAY. and i swear i want to kill her.finally i got tired of telling her calmy to shut up about him and i blew up at her.[i would have thrown in a thousand curse words but i would have been dead,and i had next school year to look foward to and the day i would get out of the goddamn house]
so now i'm stuck at home,miserable.with nobody that i think really loves me.it ******** sucks.and i want to kill some people all the time and my self some of the time.and i would really like a guy to love me,i know my friends do but it would be nice to have a boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:43 pm
aww thats a sad story.. im sry bout that. but wow.. i think i could have been that guy u liked with my life, there was a girl named emily who had liked me for 5-6yrs, she had just told me this yr. i gave her a chance, i fell in love with her. then about 3months later she broke up with me b/c im depressed. that hurt a lot, then to find out the next day she went out and got laid. then a month afterwards calls me sayin she still thinks about me... i got pissed after that and broke my closet door i punched it so hard.. but yeah thats my past yr story for now  

Dark_Crudus

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff