Reply Ear Piercings
Ok, I know, I'm stupid

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisette333

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:22 am
Ya I had my 10th and 11th peircing a few months ago. In march. It's two cartlidge ear piercings, side by side. Now I got it at the mall, some cheap place, with a gun. I shouldn't have gotten it done by a gun, I knew going in that it was a stupid idea, but I still did it. Anyways, now, of course, it won't heal. I have bumps on both side of each piercing. So any advice on how to heal them without having to take them out? I have studs in right now, if I hope loops, will it help?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:12 pm
Get some properly fitting, high quality jewelry. Either high end stainless steel or titanium. I'd probably go with barbells because you shouldn't have to worry about the diameter of the ring being too small (which will cause bumps), and they might not get knocked around as much. Get the barbells fitted by a professional piercer (not a dimwitted gun employee).

Now I'm in a good mood right now, so I'm just going to say: I hope you learned your lesson. And don't be stupid and go to a gun person again. K? talk2hand  

Warninglv100
Crew

Aetherna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:37 am
Aside from changing jewelry, you may also want to try some salt soaks. If you are going to a proper piercer, they can explain the method, or you can go to the following link: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Salt_Soak

I hope your piercings heal up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:12 pm
I got all my earrings done with a gun (I know, I know....) I only ever had a problem with one so I just took it out, it was 5 dollars. Anyway, if you just keep cleaning them, the bumps go away don't worry.  

megalo_maniac

Samasu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:00 pm
I had all my ear piercings done with a gun
I never had any problems with them
I won't ever do it again though
I got all my ear piercings like in elementry school, so I didn't really know any better. Haha

I don't see how you went through getting a cart. done with a gun though...
I think guns hurt more than the actual needles do because they pierce you with the jewelry and it's dull D=  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:00 pm
Get some hoops for them. And clean them properly.

I just recently had to take one out because it was severely infected, it was so swollen.

-Panty.Waste-

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff