Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Vampire slayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emofied_Bohemian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:02 pm
its not that i hate vampires its just that the ones that ive had to eliminate in the past is just because they attacked me first.if it attacks me its all just self defense,but of course if i see one attacking another person im not just gonna walk on by because thats just messed up  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:11 am
hellbound25
its not that i hate vampires its just that the ones that ive had to eliminate in the past is just because they attacked me first.if it attacks me its all just self defense,but of course if i see one attacking another person im not just gonna walk on by because thats just messed up

Have you ever actually killed a "vampire"?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:46 pm
He says he's 14, so I doubt it. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:58 am
UraniumMonk
He says he's 14, so I doubt it. ninja

Phew. That's a weight off my mind.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Eric Wolfborn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:03 pm
hellbound25

Hey, did Giles get those books I borrowed from him? I asked Buffy to take them back to the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:38 am
hellbound25

I'm worried. Remember, there's a difference between defence and seriously harming someone...  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Eric Wolfborn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:59 pm
Lord Jagged
hellbound25

I'm worried. Remember, there's a difference between defence and seriously harming someone...

I wouldn't worry. He's not harming anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:21 am
Eric Wolfborn
Lord Jagged
hellbound25

Well, some people might have pulled a muscle listening to him showing off about "vampire hunting".  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Eric Wolfborn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:14 am
Lord Jagged
Eric Wolfborn
Lord Jagged
hellbound25

Well, some people might have pulled a muscle listening to him showing off about "vampire hunting".

I suspended my disbelief way too far. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:59 am
People who attempt to kill a 'vampire' normally get apprehended by the police and are either put in prison or some form of mental institute.
Basically, if someone succeeded in killing what they thought to be a vampire, they probably, most likely killed an innocent human being.  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Evorg

Dangerous Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 am
I don't happen to like vampires, personal reasons being that they don't like me.
I've never killed and or hurt one. Mostly though it's because i don't live in a big city, or near any of them. As long as vampires stay away from me, i'll stay away from them, and stay out of churches.*

*It's my thoughts that vampires started the whole "crusifix can kill them" myth so that they could hide in churches at night and no one would ever look for them there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:02 pm
Obscurus
Vampirism is not a virus. No one truely knows the origins of vampirism.

And there is no such thing as a vampire slayer or hunter. Not unless they are just simply insane.

from my point of view you could say i am the hunted....you never know  

ghostlyvampire

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas