Reply ~A Riceball In A Fruits Basket~
A Question About Yuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atiina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:21 am
Ok, I was wondering if Yuki ends up with anyone in the manga. I have an idea at who the mangaka is hinting at, but I'm not to the point where he actually admits it to himself...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:27 pm
Machi, the girl from the student council who is Kakeru's half sister. The one who hates perfect things. They got together in chapter 125 and he's about to tell her the curse in the next chapter which is 130 out on the 20th.  

Sephiroths samurai girl

j-punk guy37

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:27 pm
yes, that's true! Hey, so who's Kakeru's girlfriend???? Or does it not say? Or does it matter??????  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:49 am
Komaki. She was the one who's father died with Kyoko when his car hit her. It's why Kakeru was at Kyoko's funeral and said those mean things to her, he went with Komaki who wanted to light some inscence for Kyoko.
He still talks as if it was Kyoko's fault they both died, he says she collided with the car.
You'll meet her in volume 19  

Sephiroths samurai girl

mimickeri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:05 pm
how could someone who was standing there collide with anything? his explination didn't make much sense to me...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:30 am
In my opinion he was just trying to make it look like it was Kyoko's fault. But there might be another explanation later...  

TheBlackPanther

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:06 am
mimickeri
how could someone who was standing there collide with anything? his explination didn't make much sense to me...

She walked out into the road. She wasn't just standing on the middle of the road. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:07 am
TheBlackPanther
In my opinion he was just trying to make it look like it was Kyoko's fault. But there might be another explanation later...

Of course. Considering it was Komaki's dad, if you were him who would you blame it on? You're girlfriend's dad or some woman you don't know?  

Sephiroths samurai girl

Low Virtual Memory

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:14 am
I figured he would get together with Machi.

But I think its weird that in bleach Uryuu's voice is the same as Yuki's in the english version.

Freaked me out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:47 pm
lol, I guess I didn't notice that... hahaha. But yes, it's kinda obvious in the 17th manga too, that Yuki and Machi will end up together.  

catt725

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:52 am
I can't wait to hear about Kakeru's gf.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:51 am
Yuki ends with Machi. It's obvious.  

Marusera

~A Riceball In A Fruits Basket~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas