OMFG, I have an OMFG!
  Wow. Your friend rocks.
  I know. *nod*
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:28 pm
My friend PMed me and told me to make a wish list. I asked why, and he was all, "Cause I said so. scream "

And I realized in doing so that, when there's not really much that you want at the time, it's hard to make a wish list. But with him pushing me the entire time, I stuck an OMFG and Horns of the Demon on there. *shrug*

I get on yesterday and he'd sent me a trade request. He bought me the OMFG for no reason. xd

I think they're like 30-something K, so I tried to give him the 13K that I have. I mean, I couldn't take it for nothing right? But he cancelled the trade and sent a new one and told me to just take it.

He's the awesomest.

It's funny though. If my avi is facing forward, the hair sticks out the back, but if I turn it around, the hair stays inside the hat, but the hat lays over my Coco's head. confused

So, I can't decide if I like it like it is, or if I want to change my hairstyle, so it doesn't stick out.

PS: Hey Darque, I bought different sunglasses so you can see her eyes now! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Very nice of him whee heart
It looks good, but I do think I'd like it more without the hair sticking out. But it depends what you like best 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

- O b l i v i o u s l y

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:19 pm
Woah!

That guy is REALLY nice!

And the hat looks pretty on your avi! x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:04 pm
whee

Thanks guys.

I think I may try a different style later... Not sure still...

I'm kinda attached to the twist now... sweatdrop  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Honsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:56 pm
I wish I had someone like that whee ... somehow all the stuff I seem to want is expensiveish also confused cause gaia doesn't really make to much store stuff I want 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:58 pm
Yeah, that's my problem too.  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Honsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:59 pm
anywho if it was me and that hat... I'd probly change my hair if I was gonna wear the hat alot 3nodding

besides its not your hair that makes ya look good its your buttcrack just ask paper rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:08 pm
Honsu
anywho if it was me and that hat... I'd probly change my hair if I was gonna wear the hat alot 3nodding

besides its not your hair that makes ya look good its your buttcrack just ask paper rofl
xd

Yeah, I know!  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Herbal Nugget

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:44 pm
None of my friends are nice..
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:21 pm
OOH WEE OOH!

Wow, what a neat "for no reason" thing. *dances*  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

MC BETA TESTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:53 pm
Now that's awesome!! XD
Well, Congrats to your hat. I think it looks spiffeh how it is now, but if you don't think so it's all your opinion anyway.

(So why am I talking? Not to sure meself)

But if you already had enough with the hair and think its time for a change, then go for it. 3nodding  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games