Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I know its not true, but still...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do ya think?
  Sure
  Na...
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:46 pm
In the Manga, the Amazoness Quartet are Senshi, in all reality they are Chibi-usa's senshi. So would that make them possibilities for Venus, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter's kids?? I mean, it's a possibility since they are Usagi's protectors and it'd only be obvious that their children would grow up to protect Small Lady? But also they say that they were 'asleep' in the amazon so that could cancel my idea out... Well, lemme know what you think...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:18 pm
well they never said that they were from the future as well, did they? @_o

hm...u never know... ninja  

ElaborateDream

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:34 pm
>> nope. They aren't.

Why? Because of the stoyline. Nehellenia isn't from the future she's from the past and present.

There for they're form the present when she takes them Because they said they would return to their 'sleeping' selves. This indicates that they're really not from the future.

how else would they have been used as minions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:06 am
I believe it is stated that Mercury, Pluto, and Serenity created them. Could be a widely spread fanrumor, though.  

Syndrama

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:12 am
~Alechsa~
I believe it is stated that Mercury, Pluto, and Serenity created them. Could be a widely spread fanrumor, though.

where the heck did u read that???? yes, i believe that's a fanrumor  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:51 am
I wonder why the senshi never had kids... Well, Uranus and Neptune I understand that... unless gay adoption is completely okay in the 30th century... but until then it'll remain a huge ordeal to do....  

User_8572

Fallopian Funride

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:46 pm
In 'Parallel Sailor Moon', you can see that the Sailor Team each has a child - Mostly named after them (Except Makoto's child is 'Mako' and Minako's child is 'Mina'). However, this is definitely not a real part of the Storyline, as Usagi has two daughters, one called Kousagi.

But, the Amazoness Quartet aren't the Inner's daughters, nor are they created by the Outers.

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games