Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Finding Aeterranchise--A Pencil Sketch Ria High Comic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:24 am
smile it's a really nice comic and the drawings are good... but may I ask you somthing.... ...do you watch 'Chobits'...??? confused Because I noticed a major familiar thing about it.

It's funny, i was thinking of doing a comic this way too. (Being a writer and all) just thought this'd be a nice way to spend some time. Is your comic about your Rp character/s  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:24 pm
Muzz Xandre
smile it's a really nice comic and the drawings are good... but may I ask you somthing.... ...do you watch 'Chobits'...??? confused Because I noticed a major familiar thing about it.

It's funny, i was thinking of doing a comic this way too. (Being a writer and all) just thought this'd be a nice way to spend some time. Is your comic about your Rp character/s
um... yeah, I know it's chobits-ish ^^;;; the android thing and all... and yes, this is about my RP characters... kinda strange >.>

I haven't been able to get any more comics in lately, since school started and I can only stick with more broken up art projects >.> Gomenasai, mina!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:30 am
Riyoku Sakimori
Muzz Xandre

um... yeah, I know it's chobits-ish ^^;;; the android thing and all... and yes, this is about my RP characters... kinda strange >.>

I haven't been able to get any more comics in lately, since school started and I can only stick with more broken up art projects >.> Gomenasai, mina!

Lol, I got the other comic 'Panic Year'. I'm like your next door neibour. ^_^ I'm updating again opn tuesday.  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff