Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
love hurts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nameunknown7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:35 pm
Ok me and my gf have been going out for about 6 months now. i mean i've been like crazy in love with her and have been spending all my time with her. recently we've been fighting a lot. about little things that most ppl wouldnt care about but we've been getting in to terribly yell our heads off fights. What can i do to help us stop fighting, i mean i don't wanna break up but it doesnt seem like were ever gonna stop fighting. any advice??  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:13 pm
Oooo
I'm sorry.
Well maybe you could try to calm
your gf down when she gets mad.
Or if you get mad try your best not to yell and talk it out.

I think that's bad advice but it might work
SOrry  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Zellian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:43 am
Talk it out, try to figure out why you guys have suddenly started to fight.
Or, when you two get into a fight you could write a letter explaning why you got made at them and then write at the end about how you didn't mean to get angry at them and then give them to each other.
You may need sometime to yourself also, perhaps spending all your time together has made you guys start to get annoyed at each other, maybe you guys can spend slightly less time with each other.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:32 pm
If I was you I would take some time away from each other not to much time or just tell her you hate fighting.  

TinkerBellsHell

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:16 pm
IMgayerTHANyou
Ok me and my gf have been going out for about 6 months now. i mean i've been like crazy in love with her and have been spending all my time with her. recently we've been fighting a lot. about little things that most ppl wouldnt care about but we've been getting in to terribly yell our heads off fights. What can i do to help us stop fighting, i mean i don't wanna break up but it doesnt seem like were ever gonna stop fighting. any advice??
Take a break from her for maybe a week or so. I'm sure after that you won't fight for awhile.
But then again fighting is a sign of a healthy relationship.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:16 pm
oh well thanks, i mean we've tried most of that except for taking a break, i've thought about it tho. things have cooled down between us now, we havn't been fighting recently but if we do start to fight a lot more i think ill talk to her about a break.  

Nameunknown7

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff