Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
looking for some new friends..emo too

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you be me friend?
  yes
  no
View Results

[emo]crayon!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:33 am
Im getting tired of people calling emos bad names or saying that they need to get a life.
Some of my friends I just found out..hate emos too.
So since that killed everything between me and them..im gonna post until my fingers bleed...okay maybe not. But I am until nicer people arrive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:28 am
that's not cool at all. i hate when people say they're your friend and then you find out they hate the way you are. ninja well the same thing happened to me a couple years ago. if you want i'll be your friend. ^^ you can send me a requets if you'd like.  

Dark Moonlight Infinity

xXaleonfireXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:40 pm
i had a friend that hated emo and he was emo eventhough he thought himself to be hearcore. The like a year later he embraced his emoness and his gayness (yep he is gay.. like a homo gay..) but he still calls himself heart.. i mean hardcore. and i dont talk to him. just for the fact that he's a jerk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:15 pm
I know so many people have done that to me.
Plus, they call me emo, and then they say that emos suck...WTF?!
But yes I will be your friend!  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Emnik

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:00 pm
I can level with you completely. Mine didn't even give me the satisfaction of accepting that I am emo. She bashed, trashed, and crashed and I walked away, concience clean. But on a lighter note, I would love to be your friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:25 pm
well my friends are totally cool with me being all emo.
however i hate it when people use that info to say hurtful things, for example in my guitar classeverybody hated me cause i was always so emo so everytime i would try to talk they would be like "shut up and go cut yourself" and they would give me pins and s*** like that
that was so not cool thats why i was scared to go to that class
sad  

electronewyork

XxGUNSxGOxBANGxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm
WrathFul_DolL
however i hate it when people use that info to say hurtful things, for example in my guitar classeverybody hated me cause i was always so emo so everytime i would try to talk they would be like "shut up and go cut yourself" and they would give me pins and s*** like that
sad
same here!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:41 pm
is cool to know that at least i am not alone.
3nodding
well anyways i am new in the guild so hi to everybody my name is miguel ...yes i am a guy and i am gay. dont hate sad me now plezz  

electronewyork

xxCrimson_Betrayalxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:52 pm
thats really stupid, that your friends dont accept you for who you are, they obviously arent your realy friends and they need to get over themselves...or atleast get their eyes poked out with a gummie bear....i have the same problem, but with my family...eh they will hafta accept it or slap!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:22 pm
rawr!! i am so sick of haters.once at school i bought lunch and was walking back to my friends(also emos)and some random guy just yells "EMO!!!" at me!!!i was like ok wtf i know that but why yell it at me??!! stare some people are so dumb!!!  

bleeding unicorn

xXxLoser FacexXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:13 am
Last year was suckie cause every one who was emo said I was fake!! How can u... Whatver but this year I have friends on boared!! I will be ur friend!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:33 am
WrathFul_DolL
sad

same here.

My friends just exept it. But that's because most of them are punk/goth/rocker/animefreaks.

But when I told this skater kid, he told everybody, and they wre all
"Teach Me to be emo!"
"CRY RIGHT NOW RAWR!"
"SHOW ME YOUR WRISTS!"
and
"I'm going to try to make her cry"
and worst of all, scary nerds yell "EMOOOOOOO!!!" randomly in class because of me.

u_________u;;  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

KatKaboodle

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:06 pm
eekay
WrathFul_DolL
sad

same here.

My friends just exept it. But that's because most of them are punk/goth/rocker/animefreaks.

But when I told this skater kid, he told everybody, and they wre all
"Teach Me to be emo!"
"CRY RIGHT NOW RAWR!"
"SHOW ME YOUR WRISTS!"
and
"I'm going to try to make her cry"
and worst of all, scary nerds yell "EMOOOOOOO!!!" randomly in class because of me.

u_________u;;

that's horrible.... most of the people in my town accept it because most of them are emo too. So I don't get alot of bashing, except from the playfulness of my friend who always tells me I'm not em and to quit being so emo (contradictory statement?) anyhoo, I'll be your friend  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games