Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
Welcome in the TANK! Introduce Yourself Here ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

55G FreshWater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:07 am
so the time has come for me to introduce myself i guess. even thougth i have been in the guild for some time. names kribensis, and i got three aquariums ranging from reef to frehwater. so if any of you guy/gals wants to talk about aquariums or anything else on your mind just give me a holler by pm or comment.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:25 pm
My names Tyranids_are_us and I love fish. I have 4 pihranas in my house that I love to feed fish and watch them gobble the other fish up. they may be a tad expensive but they are one of the coolest pets i've had.  

Tyranids_are_us

Friendly Phantom

fisheez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:16 am
Hi. Call me fishy for short. I have a love for fishes an adore staring at my aquarium at home. Share a fish with all who care so much about these species: <*::>  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 pm
hi im meebeewee and im a fish addict emo  

meebeewee

Man-Lover

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50

Pantodon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 am
I'm a hobbyist.
I mostly keep peacefull fish or cichlids under 15 cm.
I used to have a tank full of tangyanika and victoria cicklids, and some day I will set up a new tank for mouthbrooding cicklids. I just love to see them care for their spawn!
I have breed betta splendens and I'm a fan of the labyrinthfishes like bettas and gouramies. I hope one day to set up a tank for the vallientis choclate guorami to watch them breed.

My favorites fish are pantodon, nannacara anomale and choclate gouramies.  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff