Reply I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:59 pm
"Right," Hilary said, folding her arms. "I'll keep thinking, since I butted in when you had a katana at your throat, that I saved your life. Good girl, Lilith. Chase her down if she tries to run away. I'm not done sticking my nose into other people's business yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:43 am
Dark eyes set once more on the new commer, the brunette frowning.
"If LorWave layed a finger on me, she herself would get killed. Don't assume, girl."
Her tone was from low in her throat, tained with annoyance and a short temper. At this, the eldest woman threw back her head and laughed.
"She right, you know."
A hurmorless grin parted lipsticked lips.
"Unfortunately, I can't give that little traitor what she deserves, lest the Sandman do the same to me. And you really shouldn't stick your nose where it doesn't belong-"
"-You have no idea who you're messin' with.."
Finished the native of Cinnabar Island gravely.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:42 pm
((I'm confused... too many characters! All I know is that the sword lady is Ishtar, but who's LorWave?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:52 pm
Lucca Ashtear
((I'm confused... too many characters! All I know is that the sword lady is Ishtar, but who's LorWave?))

(( xd Ishtar is LorWave, just as Alexa is the Hebi Oni. Code names. 3nodding ))  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:48 am
Hilary nodded. "Ooookay... either way, it sure LOOKED like you were about to get sliced. Ah well." She shrugged. "And don't underestimate my talents in terms of interfering. Granted, this Ishtar, or LorWave, or whatever you're calling her is the first I've seen to use a sword instead of a Scyther, but I've managed to take care of myself so far. Fact, I think the Celadon Police are even after me for vigilante justice."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:29 pm
((Shoulda read that other thread first! Dang, let's not have this thread die!))

Hilary laughs a bit as Lilith growls at Ishtar. "Heh, the Celadon Police might be after me, but the Goldenrod force wanted to give me a medal when I chased Team Rocket out of their Underground."  

Lucca Ashtear

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:34 pm
((Oh no, the thread's not dying, in the conventional manner anyway. I'm the one close to that.

But nonetheless, me and Dorkuu haven't been replying because we're both.. well.. goin' through stormy weather right now. Another Hurricane Andrew or Floyd or Francis, so to speak. Which is all my fault, so... yea..))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:56 pm
Mkay, I suppose I can wait.  

Lucca Ashtear

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out