Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Phantom Gathering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Gathering
  This is the first time I hear about it...
  Sadly I can't go...
  YES!!! I will be there!
View Results

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:03 pm
I am going to be attending the Gathering which includes a book signing as well as a Q&A session with both Terry and Jerri Goodkind. Is there anyone else who will be attending, or is this the first time you are hearing about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:59 am
I'm afraid I haven't heard anything about it. Where is it at? (probably not in an area close enough to me)  

ZerimarObon

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 pm
It's going to be held in Henderson, Nevada. A few miles outside of Las Vegas. It will be held July 28th & 29th. I know it's such short notice but I haven't been on Gaia as much as I used to.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 pm
Yeah Terry's from Las Vegas.... I've been wanting to go to a signing for FOREVER (I've been posting on his official site for probably seven years now), but when they were all around I was too young. When one was near when I'm from and I could've driven (reasonable), I was working a good 12 hours away. And *this* summer, although he's limiting it to the one signing, I could probably afford to travel but I have a new job so no liberties. sad I hope I can go for the last one!! I might cry if I can't! crying

I did get a friend (who I first met on the site) to get me the previous book autographed though. That was better than nothing...but still not the same as meeting him myself!  

Karinx

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:53 pm
Yeah I know the feeling. I had wanted to go to the Chainfire signing in Vegas as well, but couldn't make it. I'm on PI also as Wizard Lophus. What's your UN mopsie?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:01 pm
The same as here...but I don't visit PI near as much anymore. Especially since it split off into FE. I still do PRGs at FE, but I don't have much time to post anymore. The oldies will remember me though. I used to post a TON. wink  

Karinx

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:13 pm
Yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:20 pm
...and by PRGs, I meant RPGs. Man, typing issues.  

Karinx

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:51 pm
I knew what you meant.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:06 pm
Las Vegas? A bit far for me. I don't feel like paying hundreds of dollars for a plane ticket to go there when I really can't do anything there (or ar least I think you have to be 21 for all the fun stuff anyway.....)  

ZerimarObon

Karinx

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:46 pm
There's some amusement park rides, but yeah...21 for most stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:54 am
My God that was awesome. I met Terry, had the chance to ask him a few questions, and got to find out some amazing things. That was just awesome. He is a wonderful person. To let everyone else know, Sam Raimi, the director for Spiderman, and Terry decided to make a mini-series of the Sword of Truth series beginning with Wizard's First Rule.

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

Karinx

1,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:04 am
Lophus Rahl
My God that was awesome. I met Terry, had the chance to ask him a few questions, and got to find out some amazing things. That was just awesome. He is a wonderful person. To let everyone else know, Sam Raimi, the director for Spiderman, and Terry decided to make a mini-series of the Sword of Truth series beginning with Wizard's First Rule.

a) So jealous.

b) I already posted a thread about the mini-series...way to read. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:44 pm
Yeah, I noticed that after I had posted already.

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces